THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Not feeling the Miami Nights or these Solars. Maybe if I saw them in person they would appeal to me more.

Not feeling the Miami Nights or these Solars. Maybe if I saw them in person they would appeal to me more.

why does Nike hate us? Miami Nights asia exclusive?? have you guys gone to the asia online nike store? all the PE hyperfuses are on there and they have FSR sprites and Solars??

why does Nike hate us? Miami Nights asia exclusive?? have you guys gone to the asia online nike store? all the PE hyperfuses are on there and they have FSR sprites and Solars??

The Miami nights hit nike store China this morning
heres the code for them I hope the code is the same if they release in the US
456849-101

The Miami nights hit nike store China this morning
heres the code for them I hope the code is the same if they release in the US
456849-101

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Just left Champs....the solar reds are nice as hell, just too bright for me. Plus they didn't have a 12 anyway lol

You go to Four Seasons?

Yeah, around 1215...employee bought himself a Sz 13 that he's gonna sell online...smh

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Just left Champs....the solar reds are nice as hell, just too bright for me. Plus they didn't have a 12 anyway lol

You go to Four Seasons?

Yeah, around 1215...employee bought himself a Sz 13 that he's gonna sell online...smh

Originally Posted by metallic

Change of plan guys Miami nights are an Asia oy release......as of now

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just got the Solar Reds from Champs at Pentagon City for all you DMV folks.  Not sure if I'm going to keep them or not only because they are just too bright to me.  I really want the Miami Nights instead but we're not sure if we will get them here in the US now. 

I just got the Solar Reds from Champs at Pentagon City for all you DMV folks.  Not sure if I'm going to keep them or not only because they are just too bright to me.  I really want the Miami Nights instead but we're not sure if we will get them here in the US now. 

^don't worry MN will drop in the US, Nike just released a small run in china to build the hype. MN will be a HoH and NT release from what I was told.

^don't worry MN will drop in the US, Nike just released a small run in china to build the hype. MN will be a HoH and NT release from what I was told.

Wow.. I gotta believe if those Miami Nights were a GR that they would sit.  BIG TIME...As the hype continues to build, they will gain more and more steam, but if y'all take a huge step back and look at them.... are they really even close to being worth all the hype???  I understand that they are bright, but the entire shoe truly looks like an "accident" and so poorly executed IMO. Guess its one less headache trying to cop for me.  

Wow.. I gotta believe if those Miami Nights were a GR that they would sit.  BIG TIME...As the hype continues to build, they will gain more and more steam, but if y'all take a huge step back and look at them.... are they really even close to being worth all the hype???  I understand that they are bright, but the entire shoe truly looks like an "accident" and so poorly executed IMO. Guess its one less headache trying to cop for me.  

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Ya I don't see all the hype behind them, but everyone is entitled to their opinion I guess..

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Ya I don't see all the hype behind them, but everyone is entitled to their opinion I guess..

Originally Posted by metallic

thanks for the info...got any date?

Back
Top Bottom