THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by metallic

^don't worry MN will drop in the US, Nike just released a small run in china to build the hype. MN will be a HoH and NT release from what I was told.

thanks for the info...got any date?

^honestly the lows all had initial release dates but when lebron lost, Nike threw all the dates out the window and made them QS. Miami Nights could drop aug/sep.

^honestly the lows all had initial release dates but when lebron lost, Nike threw all the dates out the window and made them QS. Miami Nights could drop aug/sep.

personally i would have to see the maimi nights in person to make a decision on them. Its just like that for some sneakers, so hopefully someone in my area gets them so i can catch a glimpse

personally i would have to see the maimi nights in person to make a decision on them. Its just like that for some sneakers, so hopefully someone in my area gets them so i can catch a glimpse

Originally Posted by never wear them

If u don't like em.... Don't buy em....

Let the next man purchase em.
I really hope they are bought up so I dont have to see em in person!!!
laugh.gif

Saw the Solars at Tysons Corner today while shopping for my Pretty People Birthday Party this weekend.

I like the color... just not the black onthe midsole.

I really hope they are bought up so I dont have to see em in person!!!
laugh.gif

Saw the Solars at Tysons Corner today while shopping for my Pretty People Birthday Party this weekend.

I like the color... just not the black onthe midsole.

Your right champ. Which is why I'm returning them right back to the same spot. Buyers remorse on my part, it happens.

Your right champ. Which is why I'm returning them right back to the same spot. Buyers remorse on my part, it happens.

Lol So they decided to release the Miami Nights in China only? Sold out on the Niketown China website also, personally I think they can keep the shoe, give us another exclusive colorway.

Lol So they decided to release the Miami Nights in China only? Sold out on the Niketown China website also, personally I think they can keep the shoe, give us another exclusive colorway.

Miami Nights aren't Asia exclusive...they're just releasing them in Asia first in small numbers to build hype

Miami Nights aren't Asia exclusive...they're just releasing them in Asia first in small numbers to build hype

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

86d1646e9da3fb859081bf569eb6713ea29c447a_r.jpeg

really excited about this pickup. clean cw and I got it locally from a friend's brother-VNDS- for $70.
happy.gif

pimp.gif
 Where these made in childrens sizes?

I really want these for my son.

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

86d1646e9da3fb859081bf569eb6713ea29c447a_r.jpeg

really excited about this pickup. clean cw and I got it locally from a friend's brother-VNDS- for $70.
happy.gif

pimp.gif
 Where these made in childrens sizes?

I really want these for my son.

Back
Top Bottom