THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Copped the solars from champs in green acres mall in NYC this afternoon. Not 100% sold on them yet but they are nice. They are also CUT SMALLER THAN THE SPRITES! I wear a size 10.5 in jordans and other Nike kicks, had to buy a size 11 in my other lebron 8's but I definitely had to get a size 11.5 in these. The 11.5 solars fit exactly the same as the 11 sprites. Not sure why but just giving you guys a heads up. Good luck to everyone trying to get these.

Copped the solars from champs in green acres mall in NYC this afternoon. Not 100% sold on them yet but they are nice. They are also CUT SMALLER THAN THE SPRITES! I wear a size 10.5 in jordans and other Nike kicks, had to buy a size 11 in my other lebron 8's but I definitely had to get a size 11.5 in these. The 11.5 solars fit exactly the same as the 11 sprites. Not sure why but just giving you guys a heads up. Good luck to everyone trying to get these.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by never wear them

If u don't like em.... Don't buy em....

Let the next man purchase em.
I really hope they are bought up so I dont have to see em in person!!!
laugh.gif

Saw the Solars at Tysons Corner today while shopping for my Pretty People Birthday Party this weekend.

I like the color... just not the black onthe midsole.
I think thats the best part, it separates the shoe from others.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by never wear them

If u don't like em.... Don't buy em....

Let the next man purchase em.
I really hope they are bought up so I dont have to see em in person!!!
laugh.gif

Saw the Solars at Tysons Corner today while shopping for my Pretty People Birthday Party this weekend.

I like the color... just not the black onthe midsole.
I think thats the best part, it separates the shoe from others.

Grabbed the solars today from champs at garden state plaza nj....was on my lunch break when they were putting them out..12 pairs just like all the other stores

Grabbed the solars today from champs at garden state plaza nj....was on my lunch break when they were putting them out..12 pairs just like all the other stores

The way I feel...the Miami Nights can't be Miami Nights if they don't release in Miami...

Granted I'm not in Miami so that does nothing for me potentially getting a pair but still...just sayin. I could understand these being a Miami only release @ Unknwn or something, China though?

The way I feel...the Miami Nights can't be Miami Nights if they don't release in Miami...

Granted I'm not in Miami so that does nothing for me potentially getting a pair but still...just sayin. I could understand these being a Miami only release @ Unknwn or something, China though?

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

I don't see it like that. I can see where you're coming from, but in my opinion, the shoe is called "Miami Nights" pretty much because of the colorway. The shoe is very bold and lively...like miami nights. 
roll.gif

I don't see it like that. I can see where you're coming from, but in my opinion, the shoe is called "Miami Nights" pretty much because of the colorway. The shoe is very bold and lively...like miami nights. 
roll.gif

Came home to the solar's today and the fit on these are crazy. I mean I wear a 10 in the v2 and sprites and the 11 I ordered fit's still 
laugh.gif
. Not sure if i'm keeping do

Came home to the solar's today and the fit on these are crazy. I mean I wear a 10 in the v2 and sprites and the 11 I ordered fit's still 
laugh.gif
. Not sure if i'm keeping do

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom