THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

The way I feel...the Miami Nights can't be Miami Nights if they don't release in Miami...

Granted I'm not in Miami so that does nothing for me potentially getting a pair but still...just sayin. I could understand these being a Miami only release @ Unknwn or something, China though?

I don't see it like that. I can see where you're coming from, but in my opinion, the shoe is called "Miami Nights" pretty much because of the colorway. The shoe is very bold and lively...like miami nights. 
roll.gif

Miami nights will be sold just like the sprites and solars mostly for profit from resellers. With the recession still happening expect popular kd, kobe, lebron, and jordans to be on ebay or craigslist and not on feet for most pairs. It is what it is but as for me lovin my solars on left feet and sprites on right feet two different colors on feet. And the colors are a match blue and red so that's how i wear mine.

Miami nights will be sold just like the sprites and solars mostly for profit from resellers. With the recession still happening expect popular kd, kobe, lebron, and jordans to be on ebay or craigslist and not on feet for most pairs. It is what it is but as for me lovin my solars on left feet and sprites on right feet two different colors on feet. And the colors are a match blue and red so that's how i wear mine.

The more I look at those miami nights the more I'm likin them. I don't care for the limited release though.

The more I look at those miami nights the more I'm likin them. I don't care for the limited release though.

I cant find any solar reds at all in nj, my HOH sed they didnt get em n champs didnt either...i need those AND the triple blacks!

I cant find any solar reds at all in nj, my HOH sed they didnt get em n champs didnt either...i need those AND the triple blacks!

Back
Top Bottom