THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

some dope unreleased 8s probably gonna pop up any second now..
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
explain yourself!!!!! 
          Well... Looks like the 3 pics of unreleased 8s is a pretty valid explanation 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Theres a pair of V3s that didnt pop up yet.. 

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

some dope unreleased 8s probably gonna pop up any second now..
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
explain yourself!!!!! 
          Well... Looks like the 3 pics of unreleased 8s is a pretty valid explanation 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Theres a pair of V3s that didnt pop up yet.. 

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

Originally Posted by casper90403

need help wit the style number for the lebron 8 v2 (white navy) "yankees".......i thought i had found it but when i went to do a stock locate they told me it was the wrong number!!!....the number i found was 429676-400 and footlocker, champs and footaction all told me its wrong number and when they go 2 look it up it says invalid....ther sayin i need the number off the lil white sticker they put on the boxes or the upc inside the shoe.....any1 with either of these that can please help me out..thanks
Box: 883212253019

The UPS inside the shoe added two zero's before the number above.

^^^ that number is whats on the box or on the white sticker they put on the box......it seems like too many numbers for a style number...thanks
You said you wanted the UPS #, and thats what i provided. The only other number on the box and inside the shoe is the one you have (429676-400).

Maybe its invalid since they probably dont have any in stock? Wish i could help you.

need help wit the style number for the lebron 8 v2 (white navy) "yankees".......i thought i had found it but when i went to do a stock locate they told me it was the wrong number!!!....the number i found was 429676-400 and footlocker, champs and footaction all told me its wrong number and when they go 2 look it up it says invalid....ther sayin i need the number off the lil white sticker they put on the boxes or the upc inside the shoe.....any1 with either of these that can please help me out..thanks

^^^ that number is whats on the box or on the white sticker they put on the box......it seems like too many numbers for a style number...thanks
You said you wanted the UPS #, and thats what i provided. The only other number on the box and inside the shoe is the one you have (429676-400).

Maybe its invalid since they probably dont have any in stock? Wish i could help you.

no ther still around and available mayb not in my size but ther still out ther......they need to type the number in 1st before they even are able to locate whats available or not so it was commin up invalid as soon as they went to serch meanin the number i had wasnt rite.....thank u for that number tho i will try it and see if that works 

no ther still around and available mayb not in my size but ther still out ther......they need to type the number in 1st before they even are able to locate whats available or not so it was commin up invalid as soon as they went to serch meanin the number i had wasnt rite.....thank u for that number tho i will try it and see if that works 

Originally Posted by shump

Originally Posted by CORbx

Solar Red's are at your local Jimmy Jazz stores...Enjoy!!!

just called the jimmy jazz in atl they dont have them
They had them at both Jimmy Jazz stores I went to today. I picked up 2 pairs, I believe they just got them in today. This is in the NYC area.

Originally Posted by shump

Originally Posted by CORbx

Solar Red's are at your local Jimmy Jazz stores...Enjoy!!!

just called the jimmy jazz in atl they dont have them
They had them at both Jimmy Jazz stores I went to today. I picked up 2 pairs, I believe they just got them in today. This is in the NYC area.

Back
Top Bottom