THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by jeff3424

man when I wake up tomorrow i better see those solar reds on eastbay!
I have been checking on them all morning and they are still not available for sale.  I am done for today, but will be back on Tuesday.  It they are not available for sale by then, I will check again with my contacts to see what they are planning.  Otherwise, I am guessing they may not become available for sale until Monday, since the personal in charge of this product are off until then, again, this is just a guess.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by jeff3424

man when I wake up tomorrow i better see those solar reds on eastbay!
I have been checking on them all morning and they are still not available for sale.  I am done for today, but will be back on Tuesday.  It they are not available for sale by then, I will check again with my contacts to see what they are planning.  Otherwise, I am guessing they may not become available for sale until Monday, since the personal in charge of this product are off until then, again, this is just a guess.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by miaheat617

Need those solar reds! anyone know if any champs in s. florida have em?
Are u serious homie,they've been in every champs down here since thursday. 

Originally Posted by miaheat617

Need those solar reds! anyone know if any champs in s. florida have em?
Are u serious homie,they've been in every champs down here since thursday. 

DEAD @ Free LilPennyMagicFan, dude went lowkey HAM in the OG 8 thread arguing that Lebrons could be worn casually

But daaaaaamn, those pics
pimp.gif

DEAD @ Free LilPennyMagicFan, dude went lowkey HAM in the OG 8 thread arguing that Lebrons could be worn casually

But daaaaaamn, those pics
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Can somebody please give me the sku for the sprites off the box? I keep getting the wrong one every time I try to stock locate at foorlocker
30t6p3b.gif
sku 030514311904130

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Can somebody please give me the sku for the sprites off the box? I keep getting the wrong one every time I try to stock locate at foorlocker
30t6p3b.gif
sku 030514311904130

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by jst628

watch the vid on sole, he definitely has no more beef with Big Sean lol.
thats a cover up, of course he would say that in Detroit. There are to many "Boi" references in Im on one for him to be cool with Sean. lol

Who the hell is Big Sean???

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by jst628

watch the vid on sole, he definitely has no more beef with Big Sean lol.
thats a cover up, of course he would say that in Detroit. There are to many "Boi" references in Im on one for him to be cool with Sean. lol

Who the hell is Big Sean???

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom