THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

man those miami nights better release in the US, if not.... gotta pay to be exclusive
happy.gif

need help wit the style number for the lebron 8 v2 (white navy) "yankees".......i thought i had found it but when i went to do a stock locate they told me it was the wrong number!!!....the number i found was 429676-400 and footlocker, champs and footaction all told me its wrong number and when they go 2 look it up it says invalid....ther sayin i need the number off the lil white sticker they put on the boxes or the upc inside the shoe.....any1 with either of these that can please help me out..thanks

need help wit the style number for the lebron 8 v2 (white navy) "yankees".......i thought i had found it but when i went to do a stock locate they told me it was the wrong number!!!....the number i found was 429676-400 and footlocker, champs and footaction all told me its wrong number and when they go 2 look it up it says invalid....ther sayin i need the number off the lil white sticker they put on the boxes or the upc inside the shoe.....any1 with either of these that can please help me out..thanks

Wore these last night for studs night out.

Killed the parking.

Smooth groovin' on that Kevin Eubanks tip.

Elle.

Wore these last night for studs night out.

Killed the parking.

Smooth groovin' on that Kevin Eubanks tip.

Elle.

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

my local champs still has them in there store..ill check and get the number for you....what sz do you wear

my local champs still has them in there store..ill check and get the number for you....what sz do you wear

Box: 883212253019

The UPS inside the shoe added two zero's before the number above.

^damn, i could have picked up the AJ ray Allen's for that same price when they first had them up.

$400 for a 10.5? Christ.

^damn, i could have picked up the AJ ray Allen's for that same price when they first had them up.

$400 for a 10.5? Christ.

Can somebody please give me the sku for the sprites off the box? I keep getting the wrong one every time I try to stock locate at foorlocker
30t6p3b.gif

Can somebody please give me the sku for the sprites off the box? I keep getting the wrong one every time I try to stock locate at foorlocker
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by casper90403

^^^ that number is whats on the box or on the white sticker they put on the box......it seems like too many numbers for a style number...thanks

Originally Posted by casper90403

^^^ that number is whats on the box or on the white sticker they put on the box......it seems like too many numbers for a style number...thanks

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by jst628

Gottips3 wrote:
As much as I hate that dude for dissing Big Sean, he is 
pimp.gif
 for wearing the Miaimi nights. Not that that effects my decision on buying them. I always was.

watch the vid on sole, he definitely has no more beef with Big Sean lol.
thats a cover up, of course he would say that in Detroit. There are to many "Boi" references in Im on one for him to be cool with Sean. lol

Who the hell is Big Sean???

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by jst628

Gottips3 wrote:
As much as I hate that dude for dissing Big Sean, he is 
pimp.gif
 for wearing the Miaimi nights. Not that that effects my decision on buying them. I always was.

watch the vid on sole, he definitely has no more beef with Big Sean lol.
thats a cover up, of course he would say that in Detroit. There are to many "Boi" references in Im on one for him to be cool with Sean. lol

Who the hell is Big Sean???

Back
Top Bottom