THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

They do us so wrong
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mrMCK3Y

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I've never cared for the Cool Grays, just dont see how ya'll praise that colorway so much... Shoe is just 
ohwell.gif
to me.  Don't shoot me.

Honestly, I feel that way about all Jordan 5's. I think they look good on other people and they are not ugly to me at all, but just not a shoe for myself if that makes sense. And if they shoot you, I can't imagine what I'm getting. 

He means the wolf grey lebron v2 lows not the wolf grey 5's wrong thread 

I've never cared for the Cool Grays, just dont see how ya'll praise that colorway so much... Shoe is just 
ohwell.gif
to me.  Don't shoot me.

Honestly, I feel that way about all Jordan 5's. I think they look good on other people and they are not ugly to me at all, but just not a shoe for myself if that makes sense. And if they shoot you, I can't imagine what I'm getting. 

Originally Posted by BronLe

I wonder how much Nike paid Drake to wear the Miami Nights.

It's funny how when you're famous and HAVE MONEY you GET PAID to wear free clothes.
They dont pay any Entertainers to wear their product.  UNLESS they have a contract and you'd know who they are.
Nike AND Jordan has an Entertainment Dept. Rep who sends out Product to ALL Artists and Entertainers who they think are hot and can rock their Product to the masses.

You;d crap your pants if you knew how much stuff was sent out.

FAB messed himself up wearing all those fakes back in the day.

It's funny how when you're famous and HAVE MONEY you GET PAID to wear free clothes.
They dont pay any Entertainers to wear their product.  UNLESS they have a contract and you'd know who they are.
Nike AND Jordan has an Entertainment Dept. Rep who sends out Product to ALL Artists and Entertainers who they think are hot and can rock their Product to the masses.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by THockey66

mab51k.jpg

I know Im late but Im just seeing these and YES... I did a complete 180.. or is it 360 ? on this shoe being in a high cut.
WOW.
yeah, i would've copped these in a high cut.  too bad they jacked them up being a low cut.

Originally Posted by THockey66

mab51k.jpg

I know Im late but Im just seeing these and YES... I did a complete 180.. or is it 360 ? on this shoe being in a high cut.
WOW.
yeah, i would've copped these in a high cut.  too bad they jacked them up being a low cut.

Really? You figured Fab just loved the brand and wanted to believe that he was getting the most exclusive of kicks. 
laugh.gif
 I mean he didn't know any better back then, not everyone starts out with all the knowledge in the world. 

Really? You figured Fab just loved the brand and wanted to believe that he was getting the most exclusive of kicks. 
laugh.gif
 I mean he didn't know any better back then, not everyone starts out with all the knowledge in the world. 

Just received my solars from Eastbay. They do fit slightly smaller than the other lows, but still fit me fine. Long as you went up .5 size, you should be good

NWT-I hope they sit too, so they go on sale. They are FIRE...but I don't feel like spending $150 again (though I am really tempted to log onto eastbay and ordering them right now)

Just received my solars from Eastbay. They do fit slightly smaller than the other lows, but still fit me fine. Long as you went up .5 size, you should be good

NWT-I hope they sit too, so they go on sale. They are FIRE...but I don't feel like spending $150 again (though I am really tempted to log onto eastbay and ordering them right now)

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

ohwell.gif
to me.  Don't shoot me.

I know that, I was just saying that's how I feel about 5's. 

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

ohwell.gif
to me.  Don't shoot me.

I know that, I was just saying that's how I feel about 5's. 

Back
Top Bottom