THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I've never cared for the Cool Grays, just dont see how ya'll praise that colorway so much... Shoe is just 
ohwell.gif
to me.  Don't shoot me.

can't front I felt the same way, but after seenin them alot, they turned on me.. I really really like those.. ima def pic up a pair..
all the 8's V1's and '2s are FIRE!!!!!

I've never cared for the Cool Grays, just dont see how ya'll praise that colorway so much... Shoe is just 
ohwell.gif
to me.  Don't shoot me.

can't front I felt the same way, but after seenin them alot, they turned on me.. I really really like those.. ima def pic up a pair..

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Final saw Solar Reds in person, +!* colorway? Lol. Wheres the red? More like super hot pink, I passed with ease.
Thats what i've been saying. I just can't rock that color. I'll never forget the look my wife gave me when i came home and showed her my new purchase.

Props to those that can pull it off.

I had to return them. I'm always jealous when i see others wearing them.  
I was with my girl, she actually like the colorway, but obviously because she likes pink, lol. I have nothing against the color pink, but almost the whole damn shoe? Only red I spotted was the flywire area.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Final saw Solar Reds in person, +!* colorway? Lol. Wheres the red? More like super hot pink, I passed with ease.
Thats what i've been saying. I just can't rock that color. I'll never forget the look my wife gave me when i came home and showed her my new purchase.

Props to those that can pull it off.

I had to return them. I'm always jealous when i see others wearing them.  
I was with my girl, she actually like the colorway, but obviously because she likes pink, lol. I have nothing against the color pink, but almost the whole damn shoe? Only red I spotted was the flywire area.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

ohwell.gif
to me.  Don't shoot me.

had the same feeling about them and got them but they weren't my size. still trying to find a size 11.5. choicekicksnorthwest had them for 25% but i slept on them too long and they went away 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

ohwell.gif
to me.  Don't shoot me.

had the same feeling about them and got them but they weren't my size. still trying to find a size 11.5. choicekicksnorthwest had them for 25% but i slept on them too long and they went away 
mad.gif

ohwell.gif
to me.  Don't shoot me.

Honestly, I feel that way about all Jordan 5's. I think they look good on other people and they are not ugly to me at all, but just not a shoe for myself if that makes sense. And if they shoot you, I can't imagine what I'm getting. 

ohwell.gif
to me.  Don't shoot me.

Honestly, I feel that way about all Jordan 5's. I think they look good on other people and they are not ugly to me at all, but just not a shoe for myself if that makes sense. And if they shoot you, I can't imagine what I'm getting. 

Just got my solar reds from eastbay....
I feel dumb paying retail while others got discounts....
laugh.gif

I'll post pics once they come in since no one did....

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

laugh.gif

u and me both....

laugh.gif

u and me both....

Originally Posted by eddo1005

laugh.gif

u and me both....

me 3
mad.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

laugh.gif

u and me both....

me 3
mad.gif

Look at it this way, those that got discounts got lucky.

Just finally opened up my solars....   I can see how some would be turned off by them. 

But after trying them on (half size up was DEFINITELY the way to go) and getting over the intial shock, I LOVE these! 

Hopefully they'll hang around on the bay long enough so they can drop the discount restriction because I want a second pair.

I'm thinking about going with black laces.

Look at it this way, those that got discounts got lucky.

Just finally opened up my solars....   I can see how some would be turned off by them. 

But after trying them on (half size up was DEFINITELY the way to go) and getting over the intial shock, I LOVE these! 

Hopefully they'll hang around on the bay long enough so they can drop the discount restriction because I want a second pair.

I'm thinking about going with black laces.

Back
Top Bottom