THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

Recent NR visit

and suprise suprise.. im a sz 11 but hey 10.5 works for me.

can't beat 65 bucks for some lbj's

I actually thought it was a return but the shoe is flawless. Everyone should check they're local nr's
nice pickup! im gonna check mine out tomorrow

I was looking to cop some v/2 but need some sizing help.
I wear a 10 in the v/1
How similar do they fit?

I wear a 10 in the v/1
How similar do they fit?

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by thapointguy

@metallic you should update the first page to reflect this info so it doesn't get asked over and over again.

It will get asked again and again anyway lol all these new dudes come in and that's all they dude is go to the last page

Yeah I figure thats the case hopefully these dudes have common sense which isn't the case cause this is NT.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by thapointguy

@metallic you should update the first page to reflect this info so it doesn't get asked over and over again.

It will get asked again and again anyway lol all these new dudes come in and that's all they dude is go to the last page

Yeah I figure thats the case hopefully these dudes have common sense which isn't the case cause this is NT.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

I wear a 10 in the v/1
How similar do they fit?

I got a 10.5 in the v1 and v2 by choice, the v1 definitely fits smaller than the v2 but it's nothing I complain about. Also I think it depends on the v2, my all star/sprite v2s fit a little smaller than my entourage/Christmas v2s. I only have the black/red v1 to compare that with though, if that helps.

I wear a 10 in the v/1
How similar do they fit?

I got a 10.5 in the v1 and v2 by choice, the v1 definitely fits smaller than the v2 but it's nothing I complain about. Also I think it depends on the v2, my all star/sprite v2s fit a little smaller than my entourage/Christmas v2s. I only have the black/red v1 to compare that with though, if that helps.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

I wear a 10 in the v/1
How similar do they fit?

Thanks for the quick response. I guess I'll stick with a size 10.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

I wear a 10 in the v/1
How similar do they fit?

Thanks for the quick response. I guess I'll stick with a size 10.

If nikestore.com uk, asia, and elsewhere had them for release online ... U.S. SHOULD too!!
ohwell.gif

... not all of us live near a place that would release them to even camp for..

If nikestore.com uk, asia, and elsewhere had them for release online ... U.S. SHOULD too!!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

ohwell.gif

I'm almost positive they will. Some site always pulls through. NDC, Eastbay, Finishline....one will have them.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

ohwell.gif

I'm almost positive they will. Some site always pulls through. NDC, Eastbay, Finishline....one will have them.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom