THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Sole Redeemer

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Saturday gonna be crazy if that's true!! hoping for NT Boston or HOH to come through

roll.gif
wink.gif

9/2 is Friday...
good lookin out ! lol i woulda showed up saturday morning thinkin I was ballin out 1st one in line
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sole Redeemer

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Saturday gonna be crazy if that's true!! hoping for NT Boston or HOH to come through

roll.gif
wink.gif

9/2 is Friday...
good lookin out ! lol i woulda showed up saturday morning thinkin I was ballin out 1st one in line
roll.gif

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Challenge Accepted.. Its go time my friends... and a very very long sneaker hiatus afterwards.... Until the Cement 3s of course lol

You going to the HOH in Winston or Raleigh for the MNs?
hoh raleigh for me

Challenge Accepted.. Its go time my friends... and a very very long sneaker hiatus afterwards.... Until the Cement 3s of course lol

hoh raleigh for me

hoh raleigh AND winston BOTH gettim FOR SURE fellaz ?????

i missed on sprites, so ima not expectin much here but its worth a shot i guess since its on the way to work

tha more ya look at these dang things tha more they grow onya, least imho

good luck EVERYBODY !

hoh raleigh AND winston BOTH gettim FOR SURE fellaz ?????

i missed on sprites, so ima not expectin much here but its worth a shot i guess since its on the way to work

tha more ya look at these dang things tha more they grow onya, least imho

good luck EVERYBODY !

you think it'd be an easier cop at NT chicago or HOH chicago for the MN? thanks in advance, haven't really had to work hard for a shoe so i'm excited
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

you think it'd be an easier cop at NT chicago or HOH chicago for the MN? thanks in advance, haven't really had to work hard for a shoe so i'm excited
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

hoh raleigh for me

I'm going to try my hand at Winston.. Raleigh said they were going to have them for sure. Winston said if Raleigh will have them, chances are, they will too.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

hoh raleigh for me

I'm going to try my hand at Winston.. Raleigh said they were going to have them for sure. Winston said if Raleigh will have them, chances are, they will too.

i know HOH in raleigh getting them i talked to the manager today. she said they suppose to to release solar reds (i dont believe that)

i know HOH in raleigh getting them i talked to the manager today. she said they suppose to to release solar reds (i dont believe that)

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

so...is the PS v3 gonna be online too as originally reported?
Yes it is supposed to be online only for NDC at the moment...

Back
Top Bottom