THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

EDIT.. Oh lord, just spoke with a clueless one.. Said she didn't know if they were getting them in Raleigh.. Man, where do they find these employees?? Guess I have to be the patient one now. Lol

Sounds as though it's going to be a lot easier for heads in the States to get their two pairs compared to anyone in Europe!

Sounds as though it's going to be a lot easier for heads in the States to get their two pairs compared to anyone in Europe!

Originally Posted by phreshdude

got my two pairs on lock! thanks HOH connect

HOH connect can't hear you.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My HOH just said that they weren't getting them, but I refuse to believe them lol ill be calling 100 more times till RD

My HOH just said that they weren't getting them, but I refuse to believe them lol ill be calling 100 more times till RD

People going crazy in here for the MN. I think they are ugly as hell but good luck to those chasing a pair. A friend of mine who admited if they were a GR he wouldnt buy them almost bought a pair for $400 from someone but the guy sold them to someone else for $500. Crazy what hype does
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

People going crazy in here for the MN. I think they are ugly as hell but good luck to those chasing a pair. A friend of mine who admited if they were a GR he wouldnt buy them almost bought a pair for $400 from someone but the guy sold them to someone else for $500. Crazy what hype does
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my hoh near me said they dont even know if they are getting them....and i didnt even know i had an hoh near STL till today.....smh

my hoh near me said they dont even know if they are getting them....and i didnt even know i had an hoh near STL till today.....smh

Both HOH in Boston doesnt know. And Niketown of BOston, said they might but wont know until thrusday. cause of "Irene"... Stupid B**** ruining my chances.

Both HOH in Boston doesnt know. And Niketown of BOston, said they might but wont know until thrusday. cause of "Irene"... Stupid B**** ruining my chances.

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

assuming both HOH boston and Niketown get pairs which spot would you go to to have a better chance at gettin a pair? 

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

assuming both HOH boston and Niketown get pairs which spot would you go to to have a better chance at gettin a pair? 

Originally Posted by you big dummy

I wonder if we'll see any pics of people camping out in the hurricane
nerd.gif
These %%*#%@ would camp out during the apocalypse, a hurricane aint %%%#. 

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

nerd.gif

roll.gif

These will end up like sb's, drop in miami first then a few weeks later widely available

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

nerd.gif

roll.gif

These will end up like sb's, drop in miami first then a few weeks later widely available

I JUST HOPE THERE IS ENOUGH TO GO AROUND...IM SUPPOSE TO LEAVE TOWN THAT THURS. NIGHT TOO 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 SO I MIGHT HAVE TO POSTPONE MY DEPARTURE TIME BUT IM NOT TRYING TO CAMP FOR A WHOLE DAY OR ANYTHING.. I HAVE A REAL JOB

I JUST HOPE THERE IS ENOUGH TO GO AROUND...IM SUPPOSE TO LEAVE TOWN THAT THURS. NIGHT TOO 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 SO I MIGHT HAVE TO POSTPONE MY DEPARTURE TIME BUT IM NOT TRYING TO CAMP FOR A WHOLE DAY OR ANYTHING.. I HAVE A REAL JOB

Back
Top Bottom