THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

called my spot yesterday and they said "they only came out in europe" I just said ok and hung up the phone...

I think HOH's are gettin em its just that NT is so ahead of the curve as far as RD's....

ya gotta give these stores time to get the info...

called my spot yesterday and they said "they only came out in europe" I just said ok and hung up the phone...

I think HOH's are gettin em its just that NT is so ahead of the curve as far as RD's....

ya gotta give these stores time to get the info...

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

^^^Nice pick up on cool greys. Been on the hunt for those for a while. Drove around SoCal the other day looking for these...
Yeah i'm up in Nor-Cal took me forever to find my size

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

^^^Nice pick up on cool greys. Been on the hunt for those for a while. Drove around SoCal the other day looking for these...
Yeah i'm up in Nor-Cal took me forever to find my size

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

Recent NR visit

and suprise suprise.. im a sz 11 but hey 10.5 works for me.

can't beat 65 bucks for some lbj's

I actually thought it was a return but the shoe is flawless. Everyone should check they're local nr's

Excellent pick up..
nice

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

Recent NR visit

and suprise suprise.. im a sz 11 but hey 10.5 works for me.

can't beat 65 bucks for some lbj's

I actually thought it was a return but the shoe is flawless. Everyone should check they're local nr's

Excellent pick up..
nice

I will gladly get a pair if I can camp at hoh for a few then cop. Thats if they have them. ppl don't get crazy round here but who knows with this hype

I will gladly get a pair if I can camp at hoh for a few then cop. Thats if they have them. ppl don't get crazy round here but who knows with this hype

Finally decided to pull these out the box today to hit the mall:

t4xw6g.jpg

Memphis and krantos nice hat and jacket SMH at selling my Xmas and cool greys got some slighty used in a forest cool greys WALTER

Memphis and krantos nice hat and jacket SMH at selling my Xmas and cool greys got some slighty used in a forest cool greys WALTER

Lmao!!!
laugh.gif

Dom, listen, as far as those cool greys go, at least you know they were put to good use as to where I even ran through a forest in them haha.
I still kind of regret doing all that I did in them, would love to find a new one. And hey, the black/red v1's look oh so beautiful btw
wink.gif

Lmao!!!
laugh.gif

Dom, listen, as far as those cool greys go, at least you know they were put to good use as to where I even ran through a forest in them haha.
I still kind of regret doing all that I did in them, would love to find a new one. And hey, the black/red v1's look oh so beautiful btw
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom