THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Still got the Yankees so it's all good
happy.gif

i always thought the XMas would look better with yellow laces, since i havent seen green accents on the shoe

i always thought the XMas would look better with yellow laces, since i havent seen green accents on the shoe

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Both HOH in Boston doesnt know. And Niketown of BOston, said they might but wont know until thrusday. cause of "Irene"... Stupid B**** ruining my chances.

assuming both HOH boston and Niketown get pairs which spot would you go to to have a better chance at gettin a pair? 
Better chance.. Niketown

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Both HOH in Boston doesnt know. And Niketown of BOston, said they might but wont know until thrusday. cause of "Irene"... Stupid B**** ruining my chances.

assuming both HOH boston and Niketown get pairs which spot would you go to to have a better chance at gettin a pair? 
Better chance.. Niketown

Still so happy with my 8 V2 Solar Reds. Easily my favorite shoe purchase of the year. The color really delivers in person!

Still so happy with my 8 V2 Solar Reds. Easily my favorite shoe purchase of the year. The color really delivers in person!

Back
Top Bottom