THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

112's definitely over the miami nights. i even prefer them over the south beaches. sucks that we won't be getting them. time to save up for some PE's hahah

I would definitely take the 112's over the miami nights as well..those are too crack
pimp.gif

112s are fire.. hope this whole MN stuff goes smoothly. Just patiently waiting for that info.

laugh.gif
at dudes thinking I was serious bout that line.

112s are fire.. hope this whole MN stuff goes smoothly. Just patiently waiting for that info.

laugh.gif
at dudes thinking I was serious bout that line.

Im stuck in miami due to irene so i went to walgreens to get stuff n i saw a security guard wearing all black V2s, n i made sure 2 check they werent the V1s or the Lows and sure enough they were V2 Highs, yooo i was surprised! I kno they never released them so idk where he got em....i wanted em!

Im stuck in miami due to irene so i went to walgreens to get stuff n i saw a security guard wearing all black V2s, n i made sure 2 check they werent the V1s or the Lows and sure enough they were V2 Highs, yooo i was surprised! I kno they never released them so idk where he got em....i wanted em!

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

112 is a whack name to match a whack design
Clearly somebody has got no respect for Brooklyn then...
112s are alright, but the neon stripes on the panels kinda kill things for me. If that part was black, I'd be down though.

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

112 is a whack name to match a whack design
Clearly somebody has got no respect for Brooklyn then...
112s are alright, but the neon stripes on the panels kinda kill things for me. If that part was black, I'd be down though.

Originally Posted by punzit0

:/
Pics as proof please.

:/
Pics as proof please.

Did it have a white outsole? I saw a pair on ebay but they are variants. I too don't like the neon stripes on the sides.

Did it have a white outsole? I saw a pair on ebay but they are variants. I too don't like the neon stripes on the sides.

Miami is notorious for fakes.

Fake South Beach 8s allover the place...on South Beach of all places.

Miami is notorious for fakes.

Fake South Beach 8s allover the place...on South Beach of all places.

Anybody see this from the Niketown Twitter...

#LaunchUpdate LeBron 8 V2 Low "Miami Nights" will only release at NT Miami, for more info go here http://t.co/sQNC8QV

So it's a Miami-only release?? Jordan XIII Ray Allen pt. 2?? I see what you just did there, Nike...

Anybody see this from the Niketown Twitter...

#LaunchUpdate LeBron 8 V2 Low "Miami Nights" will only release at NT Miami, for more info go here http://t.co/sQNC8QV

So it's a Miami-only release?? Jordan XIII Ray Allen pt. 2?? I see what you just did there, Nike...

Back
Top Bottom