THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

bdsltl.jpg

I don't want them anyway, but I'll never understand what Nike is trying to accomplish with a release like this. Limited...fine, whatever. Why not at least make them
somewhat available to the fans. At least HoHs should get them. smh Nike

I don't want them anyway, but I'll never understand what Nike is trying to accomplish with a release like this. Limited...fine, whatever. Why not at least make them
somewhat available to the fans. At least HoHs should get them. smh Nike

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Me too man..  Makes no sense..  Why that broad at the HOH in Raleigh lie to me??  I could kill right now..  Oh well
eyes.gif

Maybe she didn't lie to you
2vx5e82.jpg
Nah, I called a little while ago and someone said they are only releasing in Miami as of right now.  I think they are coming, but I hate the cat and mouse game Nike plays
It's called marketing and we are all Nike's pawns

Me too man..  Makes no sense..  Why that broad at the HOH in Raleigh lie to me??  I could kill right now..  Oh well
eyes.gif

2vx5e82.jpg
Nah, I called a little while ago and someone said they are only releasing in Miami as of right now.  I think they are coming, but I hate the cat and mouse game Nike plays

Nike can say whatever they want, but u really beleive they don't know where their "inventory" is heading? It's hype Nike is trying produce. I mean come on Nike makes 100,000 pairs of a shoe and says, oh we don't know what stores we are shipping them to. Or I could b wrong um only human lol!!! But something tells me NT Miami won't b the only one with MN.

Nike can say whatever they want, but u really beleive they don't know where their "inventory" is heading? It's hype Nike is trying produce. I mean come on Nike makes 100,000 pairs of a shoe and says, oh we don't know what stores we are shipping them to. Or I could b wrong um only human lol!!! But something tells me NT Miami won't b the only one with MN.

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

2vx5e82.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Fully aware of the scheme..  Sometimes, I forget that the world as a whole could care less about shoes..  They have to accommodate the masses

Back
Top Bottom