THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Maybe she didn't lie to you
2vx5e82.jpg
Nah, I called a little while ago and someone said they are only releasing in Miami as of right now.  I think they are coming, but I hate the cat and mouse game Nike plays
It's called marketing and we are all Nike's pawns
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Fully aware of the scheme..  Sometimes, I forget that the world as a whole could care less about shoes..  They have to accommodate the masses

Nah, I called a little while ago and someone said they are only releasing in Miami as of right now.  I think they are coming, but I hate the cat and mouse game Nike plays
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Fully aware of the scheme..  Sometimes, I forget that the world as a whole could care less about shoes..  They have to accommodate the masses
They know the masses don't really hold the King in the same light as they once did.  Sad Finals performance, terrible press conference regarding the Finals and low key Summer with him doing PR recovery camps, go figure.  Wouldn't be surprised if Nike tighten their reigns ultra tight on him for his "above the rest of us" ego despite an embarrassing performance.  His shoes will always sell to those loyal but we all know the fair weather sheep make up the majority of the sales margin.  The less popular Lebron is the more hype must be created to entice the buyer.  Nike blue balling us only creates more chatter and there is never any negative chatter with Nike unless the topic involves those who sweat in shops
smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They know the masses don't really hold the King in the same light as they once did.  Sad Finals performance, terrible press conference regarding the Finals and low key Summer with him doing PR recovery camps, go figure.  Wouldn't be surprised if Nike tighten their reigns ultra tight on him for his "above the rest of us" ego despite an embarrassing performance.  His shoes will always sell to those loyal but we all know the fair weather sheep make up the majority of the sales margin.  The less popular Lebron is the more hype must be created to entice the buyer.  Nike blue balling us only creates more chatter and there is never any negative chatter with Nike unless the topic involves those who sweat in shops
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jca998

Miami is notorious for fakes.

Fake South Beach 8s allover the place...on South Beach of all places.

The only shoe Im aware of, where the seller openly admits to them being fakes, and still charges retail price as if it were the actual shoe.
Thats why I feel like the SB is the greates hype shoe of all time.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jca998

Miami is notorious for fakes.

Fake South Beach 8s allover the place...on South Beach of all places.

The only shoe Im aware of, where the seller openly admits to them being fakes, and still charges retail price as if it were the actual shoe.
Thats why I feel like the SB is the greates hype shoe of all time.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Get out of here with that mess!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Get out of here with that mess!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

bdsltl.jpg
405445462.jpg

Nike don't do this #$*# to me again, this is some bull man. This is the same #$*# when you released the Blake Griffin P.E. in China as an exclusive, when Blake Griffin plays in Los Angeles, cot damn you, you kept us in the dark for almost a month on a US release. %#+$ man. 

I had every plan to swoop these up this Friday, than Nike shot my plane out of the sky, !*%#%$+. I swear Nike plays with *$#%!# emotions when it comes to shoe releases. 

bdsltl.jpg
405445462.jpg

Nike don't do this #$*# to me again, this is some bull man. This is the same #$*# when you released the Blake Griffin P.E. in China as an exclusive, when Blake Griffin plays in Los Angeles, cot damn you, you kept us in the dark for almost a month on a US release. %#+$ man. 

I had every plan to swoop these up this Friday, than Nike shot my plane out of the sky, !*%#%$+. I swear Nike plays with *$#%!# emotions when it comes to shoe releases. 

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

I just talked to HOH Raleigh and they said its a go. but not sure how reliable shorty was I spoke with

I don't know who to believe. The dude I talked to earlier firmly said no dice.. It's all good. Hope to see some of my NC heads out there if they release here.

I just talked to HOH Raleigh and they said its a go. but not sure how reliable shorty was I spoke with

I don't know who to believe. The dude I talked to earlier firmly said no dice.. It's all good. Hope to see some of my NC heads out there if they release here.

Release a sneaker in Asia named the Flamingo's

Then release it on a limited basis in one state....

Whats the history on Nike Basketball doing this????

I wouldn't be too worried gentlemen. Not worried at all.

Release a sneaker in Asia named the Flamingo's

Then release it on a limited basis in one state....

Whats the history on Nike Basketball doing this????

I wouldn't be too worried gentlemen. Not worried at all.

I just called back and the lady said the same thing you said puppinpopp.. Hope she was right

I just called back and the lady said the same thing you said puppinpopp.. Hope she was right

Back
Top Bottom