THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

i honestly thought these would be a pretty easy cop and not that limited. got on ndc at 1156, shoe popped up, tried gettin my size like 5 times but kept gettin the sold out message when tyrin to check out. not cool lol.

i honestly thought these would be a pretty easy cop and not that limited. got on ndc at 1156, shoe popped up, tried gettin my size like 5 times but kept gettin the sold out message when tyrin to check out. not cool lol.

They were probably limited because they thought that not many people would buy that shoe or maybe it was something else. That shoe doesn't look better than the dunk man to me. But yah maybe bought that for a different reason

They were probably limited because they thought that not many people would buy that shoe or maybe it was something else. That shoe doesn't look better than the dunk man to me. But yah maybe bought that for a different reason

Me right now

AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Nah. they were limited because they were the Lebron Finals. They have meaning behind it.

@chitown LMAO most def agree with you on that! Perfect way to describe this feeling! Gonna stay on Ndc all
Night hoping sizes just miraculously just pop up.

@chitown LMAO most def agree with you on that! Perfect way to describe this feeling! Gonna stay on Ndc all
Night hoping sizes just miraculously just pop up.

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Nah. they were limited because they were the Lebron Finals. They have meaning behind it.

I don't get it, how can the shoe he lost in have so much HYPE? WHy did they sell out in 3 mins.....lol don't mind me I'm angry right now, but i will live lol...smh. I waited all week for THIS?

I don't get it, how can the shoe he lost in have so much HYPE? WHy did they sell out in 3 mins.....lol don't mind me I'm angry right now, but i will live lol...smh. I waited all week for THIS?

Originally Posted by Gottips3

and somehow he is the "most hated player in the NBA, and as an athlete" Ok. sarcasm

Originally Posted by Gottips3

and somehow he is the "most hated player in the NBA, and as an athlete" Ok. sarcasm

I hear u bro. I've been waiting since the actual finals. I was so hyped for these. I hoped ppl forgot about these due to the hype of the miami nights. This obv wasn't the case! Need Nike to come through on the restock!

I hear u bro. I've been waiting since the actual finals. I was so hyped for these. I hoped ppl forgot about these due to the hype of the miami nights. This obv wasn't the case! Need Nike to come through on the restock!

Back
Top Bottom