THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

"Altercation" with police, not physical, but in these situations and any situations with "authority" you have to show respect.

Originally Posted by jca998

"Altercation" with police, not physical, but in these situations and any situations with "authority" you have to show respect.

Show Respect??? The cops probably didn't even know or care what was going on they just wanted something to do
30t6p3b.gif

Show Respect??? The cops probably didn't even know or care what was going on they just wanted something to do
30t6p3b.gif

Well in the case of the police choosing random people I'm sure that whomever was in charge of the list had all sense of reason go out the window and panic would start to set in. I mean look at it this way; if you were set to get a pair of shoes and you essentially had them in your hand and someone comes up to you and takes them from you and places it in someone's hands behind you then your first thoughts would be panic. I can only speculate since I wasn't there but its at least one probable outcome when someone doesn't reason with cops. Something similar like that almost happened here in Chicago for the Net/Net Yeezys a few summers ago but me and a few others were able to reason with the cops and get them to honor the list.

Well in the case of the police choosing random people I'm sure that whomever was in charge of the list had all sense of reason go out the window and panic would start to set in. I mean look at it this way; if you were set to get a pair of shoes and you essentially had them in your hand and someone comes up to you and takes them from you and places it in someone's hands behind you then your first thoughts would be panic. I can only speculate since I wasn't there but its at least one probable outcome when someone doesn't reason with cops. Something similar like that almost happened here in Chicago for the Net/Net Yeezys a few summers ago but me and a few others were able to reason with the cops and get them to honor the list.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

30t6p3b.gif
lol forreal, you can tell they know nothing of this release when he told dude to go get Miami Nights, because Grinches were ugly

Both shoes are kinda, out there.

And the pics jca posted made me want MNs, won't camp for them, but if they show up on NDC or Eastbay, I'll cop since I missed Foams.

30t6p3b.gif
lol forreal, you can tell they know nothing of this release when he told dude to go get Miami Nights, because Grinches were ugly

And the pics jca posted made me want MNs, won't camp for them, but if they show up on NDC or Eastbay, I'll cop since I missed Foams.

Originally Posted by BronLe

30t6p3b.gif

In no way, whatsoever, are Grinches ugly.  Dope as well and will be one of the most sought after Kobes when it's all said and done.
Actually, I'll say the Grinches were the shoe that kicked off this insanely bright colorway trend on kicks.  I'm sure someone will correct me, but it's that shoe imo that popularized it.

30t6p3b.gif

In no way, whatsoever, are Grinches ugly.  Dope as well and will be one of the most sought after Kobes when it's all said and done.
Actually, I'll say the Grinches were the shoe that kicked off this insanely bright colorway trend on kicks.  I'm sure someone will correct me, but it's that shoe imo that popularized it.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Originally Posted by riddla713

i heard the miami nights will release in chicago this weekend, very limited supply. maybe NY and LA will get some to, im sure houston will be left out though. im glad i already got my pair in my hands, and i got it for free after the profit i made on selling my 1st pair
pimp.gif

Seems like every time you post you say what you paid and what you sold. Are you that happy about the MNs? Not coming at you or nothing like that but I always see you post in here and previously in the Ray Allen thread and you always talking $ but nobody else really be talking about what they spent so you just stick out. Actually in every thread you talk about what you spent. Why do you feel we all want to hear that all the time?

i guess i should care more about others feelings and emotions, i will try to do that better with my future post.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Originally Posted by riddla713

i heard the miami nights will release in chicago this weekend, very limited supply. maybe NY and LA will get some to, im sure houston will be left out though. im glad i already got my pair in my hands, and i got it for free after the profit i made on selling my 1st pair
pimp.gif

Seems like every time you post you say what you paid and what you sold. Are you that happy about the MNs? Not coming at you or nothing like that but I always see you post in here and previously in the Ray Allen thread and you always talking $ but nobody else really be talking about what they spent so you just stick out. Actually in every thread you talk about what you spent. Why do you feel we all want to hear that all the time?

i guess i should care more about others feelings and emotions, i will try to do that better with my future post.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

i really dont care too much about any exclusives. I like what i like. if they are exclusive then they just are...and if i am willing to shell out the doe then i am. but all my shoes are gonna be worn and i am not copping to resell. resellers just dont understand economics IMO. example***

a reseller buys 5 pairs of (enter shoe here) at 150 a pop. he sets the price for a double up 300 a pop. he ends up waiting in line for 8 hours the night before. if he/she sells the shoes the next day they make 750 profit. divide that by the hours in line and its like a 93/hr. however, lets say the seller sits on the pairs for a month or so before they all sell...take that same 750 and divide it by ( i will be generous here and say 4 hours a day) 80 hours for the month and you have made a whopping 9.30 an hour!
You forgot about Ebay and PayPal fees, unless this is just straight up CL ... if so, then we have to figure out how hazard pay is involved.  
laugh.gif

I see what you are trying to say.. But the resellers like the one you used for your example are just terrible resellers in the first place.
The REAL resellers understand economics very well and they got their HUSTLE down to a science.

Im bouta head up to NT seattle to return some kicks.. I dont expect them to have any useful info on the MNs or Finals..

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

i really dont care too much about any exclusives. I like what i like. if they are exclusive then they just are...and if i am willing to shell out the doe then i am. but all my shoes are gonna be worn and i am not copping to resell. resellers just dont understand economics IMO. example***

a reseller buys 5 pairs of (enter shoe here) at 150 a pop. he sets the price for a double up 300 a pop. he ends up waiting in line for 8 hours the night before. if he/she sells the shoes the next day they make 750 profit. divide that by the hours in line and its like a 93/hr. however, lets say the seller sits on the pairs for a month or so before they all sell...take that same 750 and divide it by ( i will be generous here and say 4 hours a day) 80 hours for the month and you have made a whopping 9.30 an hour!
You forgot about Ebay and PayPal fees, unless this is just straight up CL ... if so, then we have to figure out how hazard pay is involved.  
laugh.gif

I see what you are trying to say.. But the resellers like the one you used for your example are just terrible resellers in the first place.
The REAL resellers understand economics very well and they got their HUSTLE down to a science.

Im bouta head up to NT seattle to return some kicks.. I dont expect them to have any useful info on the MNs or Finals..

HOH Miami release was a nightmare...even though it was not HOH fault.

MDCPD randomly chose who would get a pair or not. They lined everyone up then just picked out randomly.

The line formation and order could have been dealt with in a more professional matter but the guy in charge of "the list" handled it poorly (in the end, he was arrested).

I was at both locations and I grabbed a size 12 at each location, really happy, almost didn't get them at HOH after camping all night and coming from the campout at Niketown but the police officer noticed my bright +*$ Kobe Grinches and Volt Elite socks, he said "get in there and get those shoes because the ones you are wearing are ugly".

At almost midnight, I grabbed my Macbook and went on my side mission to secure a pair of Finals V3, and I was able to grab my size 12 before they sold out.

I'll post pics of both locations as well as both pairs in bit, need to sleep,

laugh.gif
.  Was the guy that created the list just some random dude in line or someone working at HoH?  Seems kinda dumb how people are constructing unofficial lists just to save their place.  I don't blame anyone for wanting to secure their pair(s), but you gotta be kidding me if you think I'm gonna sign that +%%$ as #200 and co-sign
sick.gif

HOH Miami release was a nightmare...even though it was not HOH fault.

MDCPD randomly chose who would get a pair or not. They lined everyone up then just picked out randomly.

The line formation and order could have been dealt with in a more professional matter but the guy in charge of "the list" handled it poorly (in the end, he was arrested).

I was at both locations and I grabbed a size 12 at each location, really happy, almost didn't get them at HOH after camping all night and coming from the campout at Niketown but the police officer noticed my bright +*$ Kobe Grinches and Volt Elite socks, he said "get in there and get those shoes because the ones you are wearing are ugly".

At almost midnight, I grabbed my Macbook and went on my side mission to secure a pair of Finals V3, and I was able to grab my size 12 before they sold out.

I'll post pics of both locations as well as both pairs in bit, need to sleep,

laugh.gif
.  Was the guy that created the list just some random dude in line or someone working at HoH?  Seems kinda dumb how people are constructing unofficial lists just to save their place.  I don't blame anyone for wanting to secure their pair(s), but you gotta be kidding me if you think I'm gonna sign that +%%$ as #200 and co-sign
sick.gif

Is Gotti officially on jump watch?

Good luck my man. I for one chuckle when I see some of your posts. You simply have passion my man for the line. Ain't nuthin wrong with that. Nike wishes there were a million more like yo bruh

Is Gotti officially on jump watch?

Good luck my man. I for one chuckle when I see some of your posts. You simply have passion my man for the line. Ain't nuthin wrong with that. Nike wishes there were a million more like yo bruh

30t6p3b.gif

lolwut? Grinches are dope, I was referring to jca when he said the cop let him go in HOH early or something so he could get some new shoes cause he said the grinches were ugly

30t6p3b.gif

lolwut? Grinches are dope, I was referring to jca when he said the cop let him go in HOH early or something so he could get some new shoes cause he said the grinches were ugly

Back
Top Bottom