THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Gottips3

thapointguy wrote:

25 and his hairline is gone? maybe he shouldn't worry about what's on his feet.

Wow....just wow..
Is this what this thread is going to turn into?
Now I see why you all hated it when I talked about the SB's all day. ANNOYING.

jokes man...jokes.... If Bron can toy with us why can't we.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Gottips3

thapointguy wrote:

25 and his hairline is gone? maybe he shouldn't worry about what's on his feet.

Wow....just wow..
Is this what this thread is going to turn into?
Now I see why you all hated it when I talked about the SB's all day. ANNOYING.

jokes man...jokes.... If Bron can toy with us why can't we.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

NDC is a easy cop if u got a good internet connection, but 150 for v3? and my man lebron couldnt win in the finals? it would even haunt me to wear those, all my lebron haters will come at me with the " oh those the shoes lebron lost in?" i aint tryna hear it my heart is still hurting from those finals
laugh.gif

QFT.  I'm a diehard Lebron fan but his performance in the finals was a nightmare
laugh.gif

Congrats to all that copped...I hope that Gotti is able to cop for his own sanity lol jk

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope so too, im cool now tho. I just hope they restock. Im sitting here at work, hitting reload on  nikestore.com hopeing they restock SOON!

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

NDC is a easy cop if u got a good internet connection, but 150 for v3? and my man lebron couldnt win in the finals? it would even haunt me to wear those, all my lebron haters will come at me with the " oh those the shoes lebron lost in?" i aint tryna hear it my heart is still hurting from those finals
laugh.gif

QFT.  I'm a diehard Lebron fan but his performance in the finals was a nightmare
laugh.gif

Congrats to all that copped...I hope that Gotti is able to cop for his own sanity lol jk

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope so too, im cool now tho. I just hope they restock. Im sitting here at work, hitting reload on  nikestore.com hopeing they restock SOON!

For me, I really like the Lebron 8 Finals. When I first saw them I liked them. Then I went through checkout after finding them on NS but slowly, thinking I'd have buyer's remorse. Now I have Nonbuyer's remorse. Them joints are beautiful. However, it would have been NUTS if they were V2s, instead.

BUT, they can't hold a candle to those Miami Nights. Not even close. I love the South Beaches but those MNs be the best Lebron shoe, yet. No hype.

For me, I really like the Lebron 8 Finals. When I first saw them I liked them. Then I went through checkout after finding them on NS but slowly, thinking I'd have buyer's remorse. Now I have Nonbuyer's remorse. Them joints are beautiful. However, it would have been NUTS if they were V2s, instead.

BUT, they can't hold a candle to those Miami Nights. Not even close. I love the South Beaches but those MNs be the best Lebron shoe, yet. No hype.

Something tells me ^^^^ aren't the only one... Blows my mind how sought after these are based on the failure they represent
happy.gif
.  RELAX, just playing folks.  I realize the red combined with white and yellow is unique as we haven't been graced with much of that this/last year.  Just goes to prove how everyone will conceivably BEAST over anything that is a little "off the beaten path" and not overdone (i.e white red black v3, royal v3(what significance whatsoever does this have to Lebron that it would be one of 4 or 5 colorways picked?).  Yeah, tell me neon orange, purple, green and fuscia lebron v1 wouldn't sell to the "masses".  It would be the crayola crayon v1 and people would flock to it.  If this is the response given to the Ronnie Mcdonnie v3, i can't even imagine how quickly some other CWs would fly.

Something tells me ^^^^ aren't the only one... Blows my mind how sought after these are based on the failure they represent
happy.gif
.  RELAX, just playing folks.  I realize the red combined with white and yellow is unique as we haven't been graced with much of that this/last year.  Just goes to prove how everyone will conceivably BEAST over anything that is a little "off the beaten path" and not overdone (i.e white red black v3, royal v3(what significance whatsoever does this have to Lebron that it would be one of 4 or 5 colorways picked?).  Yeah, tell me neon orange, purple, green and fuscia lebron v1 wouldn't sell to the "masses".  It would be the crayola crayon v1 and people would flock to it.  If this is the response given to the Ronnie Mcdonnie v3, i can't even imagine how quickly some other CWs would fly.

Originally Posted by jca998

HOH Miami release was a nightmare...even though it was not HOH fault.

MDCPD randomly chose who would get a pair or not. They lined everyone up then just picked out randomly.

The line formation and order could have been dealt with in a more professional matter but the guy in charge of "the list" handled it poorly (in the end, he was arrested).

I was at both locations and I grabbed a size 12 at each location, really happy, almost didn't get them at HOH after camping all night and coming from the campout at Niketown but the police officer noticed my bright +*$ Kobe Grinches and Volt Elite socks, he said "get in there and get those shoes because the ones you are wearing are ugly".

At almost midnight, I grabbed my Macbook and went on my side mission to secure a pair of Finals V3, and I was able to grab my size 12 before they sold out.

I'll post pics of both locations as well as both pairs in bit, need to sleep,

LOL...

Stickie213 is saying that there were 438 pairs of Finals on NDC...FWIW

Originally Posted by jca998

HOH Miami release was a nightmare...even though it was not HOH fault.

MDCPD randomly chose who would get a pair or not. They lined everyone up then just picked out randomly.

The line formation and order could have been dealt with in a more professional matter but the guy in charge of "the list" handled it poorly (in the end, he was arrested).

I was at both locations and I grabbed a size 12 at each location, really happy, almost didn't get them at HOH after camping all night and coming from the campout at Niketown but the police officer noticed my bright +*$ Kobe Grinches and Volt Elite socks, he said "get in there and get those shoes because the ones you are wearing are ugly".

At almost midnight, I grabbed my Macbook and went on my side mission to secure a pair of Finals V3, and I was able to grab my size 12 before they sold out.

I'll post pics of both locations as well as both pairs in bit, need to sleep,

LOL...

Stickie213 is saying that there were 438 pairs of Finals on NDC...FWIW

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

happy.gif

People are just sick of the same thing, man.  I've been collecting and WEARING those same shoes for a long time, especially Jordans.  It just gets damn old after awhile, which is why I EASILY passed on the AJ5 retro blacks and passed on the Playoffs XIIIs.  I mean, how many shoes of the same colorway can you really have, especially since I wear my shoes?  black/white/red; black/red/white; white/black/red; white/red/white; red/black/white; red/white/black .... When blues were introduced into the Jordan line, why do we think they sell so well?  And Nike iDs?
I like color.  Always have.  Maybe that's why I regard the South Beaches and the Miami Nights (absolutely gorgeous) as one of the best shoes ever made, period.  I'm 1000% positive others agree.  Anyway,  I'm still kinda mad I pussyfooted around with those Finals last night.  And like others, I'm hoping for a restock.  I have some news from Nike but it's a strength in numbers game -- like usual.  

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

happy.gif

People are just sick of the same thing, man.  I've been collecting and WEARING those same shoes for a long time, especially Jordans.  It just gets damn old after awhile, which is why I EASILY passed on the AJ5 retro blacks and passed on the Playoffs XIIIs.  I mean, how many shoes of the same colorway can you really have, especially since I wear my shoes?  black/white/red; black/red/white; white/black/red; white/red/white; red/black/white; red/white/black .... When blues were introduced into the Jordan line, why do we think they sell so well?  And Nike iDs?
I like color.  Always have.  Maybe that's why I regard the South Beaches and the Miami Nights (absolutely gorgeous) as one of the best shoes ever made, period.  I'm 1000% positive others agree.  Anyway,  I'm still kinda mad I pussyfooted around with those Finals last night.  And like others, I'm hoping for a restock.  I have some news from Nike but it's a strength in numbers game -- like usual.  

sounds like an f'n fiasco. Glad I didn't make anyone go or drive down there. I'll leave the miami nights to the beasts, I still got SB's from the first lot at HoHMIA.

sounds like an f'n fiasco. Glad I didn't make anyone go or drive down there. I'll leave the miami nights to the beasts, I still got SB's from the first lot at HoHMIA.

Final tally for wristbands at Niketown Miami:

Line:

HOH Miami:

I found it funny that the owner of SoleFly was out there with about 6 or 7 of his employees trying to get pairs.

Final tally for wristbands at Niketown Miami:

Line:

HOH Miami:

I found it funny that the owner of SoleFly was out there with about 6 or 7 of his employees trying to get pairs.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

I mean, how many shoes of the same colorway can you really have, especially since I wear my shoes?  black/white/red; black/red/white; white/black/red; white/red/white; red/black/white; red/white/black .... When blues were introduced into the Jordan line, why do we think they sell so well?  And Nike iDs?

I like color.  Always have.  Maybe that's why I regard the South Beaches and the Miami Nights (absolutely gorgeous) as one of the best shoes ever made, period.  I'm 1000% positive others agree.  

Agreed 100%. Its the main reason I started buying Lebrons besides that fact that I like his shoes. My girlfriend told me she would support this "shoe habit" for however long as we're together but stop buying white/black/red shoes. However, I haven't bought a single pair of Lebrons in my size this year 
frown.gif
 (got a size 14 and 15 South Beach...I wear an 11-11.5). On top of things, I knew they said it would be hard to find a job out of college but I didn't think it would take this long. Now I have to play catch up and grab all my shoes, staring the with last night on NDC and grabbing what I think was the last 11.5 
pimp.gif
. Now on to others and praying Miami nights will release in Chicago 
eyes.gif

Either way, I'm sure this in some form or another sounds like many sneaker heads in one form or another 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

I mean, how many shoes of the same colorway can you really have, especially since I wear my shoes?  black/white/red; black/red/white; white/black/red; white/red/white; red/black/white; red/white/black .... When blues were introduced into the Jordan line, why do we think they sell so well?  And Nike iDs?

I like color.  Always have.  Maybe that's why I regard the South Beaches and the Miami Nights (absolutely gorgeous) as one of the best shoes ever made, period.  I'm 1000% positive others agree.  

Agreed 100%. Its the main reason I started buying Lebrons besides that fact that I like his shoes. My girlfriend told me she would support this "shoe habit" for however long as we're together but stop buying white/black/red shoes. However, I haven't bought a single pair of Lebrons in my size this year 
frown.gif
 (got a size 14 and 15 South Beach...I wear an 11-11.5). On top of things, I knew they said it would be hard to find a job out of college but I didn't think it would take this long. Now I have to play catch up and grab all my shoes, staring the with last night on NDC and grabbing what I think was the last 11.5 
pimp.gif
. Now on to others and praying Miami nights will release in Chicago 
eyes.gif

Either way, I'm sure this in some form or another sounds like many sneaker heads in one form or another 
laugh.gif

Why was the guy with the list arrested? You can tell it was "handled" poorly when the police randomly picks out who can go buy it. Srs never heard that done before.

Why was the guy with the list arrested? You can tell it was "handled" poorly when the police randomly picks out who can go buy it. Srs never heard that done before.

"Altercation" with police, not physical, but in these situations and any situations with "authority" you have to show respect.

Back
Top Bottom