THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

saw this on yahoo sports

2unypgg.png

laugh.gif

from CBS Miami
[h1][/h1]
[h1]LeBron Miami Nights Shoe Packs Niketown Miami[/h1]September 1, 2011 5:49 PM

MIAMI (CBSMiami.com) – Miami Heat star LeBron James was persona non grata to most NBA fans after the infamous “Decision,

^mannnn I'm with you...cant see myself droppin 265 for a sz11 Finals 8 at skiptomyshoes.com....

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^mannnn I'm with you...cant see myself droppin 265 for a sz11 Finals 8 at skiptomyshoes.com....

if nike doesn't restock, i might have to just drop 265, f it

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by sho3tym

if nike doesn't restock, i might have to just drop 265, f it
for v3? man don't do it.
finals V3, yes...I will.
laugh.gif

I know right!

Wow, over 260 people for the Miami Nights? I bet you half them people are the same bums on here, SC or FB who said "im not buying those, they look like clown throw up, pop tarts etc.".

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Show Respect??? The cops probably didn't even know or care what was going on they just wanted something to do
30t6p3b.gif
lol forreal, you can tell they know nothing of this release when he told dude to go get Miami Nights, because Grinches were ugly

Both shoes are kinda, out there.

And the pics jca posted made me want MNs, won't camp for them, but if they show up on NDC or Eastbay, I'll cop since I missed Foams.

In no way, whatsoever, are Grinches ugly.  Dope as well and will be one of the most sought after Kobes when it's all said and done.
Actually, I'll say the Grinches were the shoe that kicked off this insanely bright colorway trend on kicks.  I'm sure someone will correct me, but it's that shoe imo that popularized it.
Actually, the Hypermax Tennisball and the Nike Air Max 2009 - Volt were the popular shoes that started the whole "VOLT" revolution.
pimp.gif

I wore my Grinches with Volt Elite socks, they were extra bright.
roll.gif

It was funny when the officer told me that my Grinches were ugly, everyone is entitled to there opinion, but it did get me noticed and it was the main reason why I was picked out of the line up and allowed to purchase the Miami Nights/Flamingos, also, I was called out towards the beginning so I got my size.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

[table][tr][td]

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

for v3? man don't do it.
finals V3, yes...I will.
laugh.gif

I know right!

already dropped the loot...SMH but i will be happy when they get here!!!
pimp.gif

[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]

[/td]

[/tr][/table]

Watch it restock in the morning
laugh.gif
. And
roll.gif
at the person in the article that said, "hard work and sweat".
30t6p3b.gif
at the person that said "investment".

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by jca998

HOH Miami release was a nightmare...even though it was not HOH fault.

MDCPD randomly chose who would get a pair or not. They lined everyone up then just picked out randomly.

The line formation and order could have been dealt with in a more professional matter but the guy in charge of "the list" handled it poorly (in the end, he was arrested).

I was at both locations and I grabbed a size 12 at each location, really happy, almost didn't get them at HOH after camping all night and coming from the campout at Niketown but the police officer noticed my bright +*$ Kobe Grinches and Volt Elite socks, he said "get in there and get those shoes because the ones you are wearing are ugly".

At almost midnight, I grabbed my Macbook and went on my side mission to secure a pair of Finals V3, and I was able to grab my size 12 before they sold out.

I'll post pics of both locations as well as both pairs in bit, need to sleep,

laugh.gif
.  Was the guy that created the list just some random dude in line or someone working at HoH?  Seems kinda dumb how people are constructing unofficial lists just to save their place.  I don't blame anyone for wanting to secure their pair(s), but you gotta be kidding me if you think I'm gonna sign that +%%$ as #200 and co-sign
sick.gif
It's just to keep order and "officially" not recognized by HOH or NT, but, it does hold value.

Usually the first person that arrives to camp starts the list. The way that I do it, so that its fair to everyone and it keeps things civil, is a sign in and roll call every 2 hours. The person with the list signs in the person arriving to camp so that only one person is put on and spots aren't held. Every 2 hours, the names are called and order is maintained. Within the 2 hours, you can go home and shower, eat, see your family, see your girl, whatever it is that you want to do but it keeps things civil, we are all human beings. Allowing everyone a chance to shower, eat, use the bathroom, walk around, etc. allows everyone to remain calm and sane, therefore allowing a smooth release.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Wow, over 260 people for the Miami Nights? I bet you half them people are the same bums on here, SC or FB who said "im not buying those, they look like clown throw up, pop tarts etc.".

right
laugh.gif

Clearly that didn't work out. Next time just stand in line on a first come basis. If someone causes trouble or cuts in line just shoot them.
laugh.gif
jk

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Clearly that didn't work out. Next time just stand in line on a first come basis. If someone causes trouble or cuts in line just shoot them.
laugh.gif
jk

Everyone stands in line on a first come first serve basis, and everyone can go and do as they please. The list is there to keep order throughout the night. Every 2 hours, a roll call is done, in order to verify that you are still there, it wouldn't be fair to just go, sign in then go home, sleep in your bed and come back in the morning
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jca998

^

Actually, most were resellers trying to make a quick buck.
I really REALLY hope Nike pulls a Sprite release with these, because seriously, these limited, small, a few pair per store releases really benefit the resellers. 

Originally Posted by thapointguy

[table][tr][td]

finals V3, yes...I will.
laugh.gif

I know right!

pimp.gif

[/td][/tr][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
. And
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah man. That $%%% gets me heated.
30t6p3b.gif

I mean, it shouldn't but...
indifferent.gif
 Some of those waiting in line actually wanted the shoes. It's sad shoes are used as "investments". Just go to college and get a nice job....

YourFreshness1 wrote:
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
 Some of those waiting in line actually wanted the shoes. It's sad shoes are used as "investments". Just go to college and get a nice job....

But see I went to college and just started that nice job that pays well. Unfortunately it looks like the reseller is going to get my money 
eyes.gif
 I'm trying to be patient and see if they come out anywhere else or asking around/networking before I cave and buy on eBay or something.

thapointguy wrote:

[table][tr][td]
pimp.gif

[/td][/tr][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
. And
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

well if it restocks in the morning or at any time that would suck...but we all take Ls on shoes sometimes. and since i got the shoe i really wanted (to wear) i am happy.

Got my solar reds... felt true to size for me like other V2's. kinda snug at first but they feel super comfortable after wearing them for a little while.

Back
Top Bottom