THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Was lucky to get a pair of Miami Nights today for retail,& a pair of Finals in route as well,now I gotta find some Vaseline cause I need to double up on both.

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Was lucky to get a pair of Miami Nights today for retail,& a pair of Finals in route as well,now I gotta find some Vaseline cause I need to double up on both.

#StopIt5

Originally Posted by crystal lakes

flightclub.com had the solar reds for 10 bucks online 26 shipped,some 1 screwd up over there.

Boutta order if they cancel can I scream false advertising and rape them in the booty like they regularly do with their prices?

Originally Posted by Gottips3

#StopIt5
My bad Gottips3, i hope u catch the restock homie,& thanx to Rich once again for hookin' me up on the finals.

Shoe Gallery just released their Miami Nights....

I hope this is a sign to come that they may go to select other retail locations even though I know this is still in Miami (SEND THEM AROUND THE US)

did they restock the sprites at some point
nerd.gif

im surprised they did the solars.
i put in an order but im not positive its gonna go thru =[
via eastbay

Wore my Solars yesterday, I didn't want to take them off 
laugh.gif
.  They look amazing in the sun
pimp.gif
.  Got some mixed opinions on them, but they definitely turned heads either way.  I'm gonna need another pair, along with a pair of the blackouts, but I can't decide between the V1s and V2s...

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Didn't realize how nice those black lows were good pics up there

You said it!
Didn't know the swoosh had a blue outline. These need to go on sale on FNL or something. Just these and my lebron 8 lows collection will be complete.
grin.gif

Actually...almost complete. Need those Miami Nights.
eyes.gif

Phun with Photoshop:

bssmV.jpg

Did some messing around with the C4 custom, not really a PS Expert so I don't know why it wouldn't let me change the eyelets black, and when I tried to change the swoosh black it wouldn't let me, so I just made some Ronald McDonald v1's, but if I knew how to, I'd have the swoosh and eyelet strip black and make some Toro Bravo/Graffiti v1's. Feel free to do it yourself.

The black lows look better w/each pic.

Don't expect FC to honor those orders. Mistakes happen. Hell, on Friday, FNL just sent out an email that said "80% off" before retracting that email w/in about an hour. Dare I say it even had a "what are you stupid?!?!" tone to it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

If I get a half size up in regular v2's and I'm a 13, what should I get in solars?

The majority of people on here have said to go up a half size from your normal size. I have a sz12 (normal size) in the V1 Vets and a 12.5 in the solar reds.

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

nerd.gif

via eastbay

Sprites restocked plenty of times. The solars didn't even have to restock. They had a FSR on Eastbay for a week or two.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

#StopIt5
My bad Gottips3, i hope u catch the restock homie,& thanx to Rich once again for hookin' me up on the finals.
As always, my pleasure Raw.  Glad you were able to find some MN after all the #&$% you been through with that release.  Enjoy your weekend.  V3 finals should be in by Wed.

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

nerd.gif

via eastbay

Sprites restocked plenty of times. The solars didn't even have to restock. They had a FSR on Eastbay for a week or two
really? this is the first time i've ever seen a size 12 up there. do they notify people or do you just gotta keep checking back?

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

nerd.gif

via eastbay

Sprites restocked plenty of times. The solars didn't even have to restock. They had a FSR on Eastbay for a week or two
really? this is the first time i've ever seen a size 12 up there. do they notify people or do you just gotta keep checking back?

yea size 12 solars were up on eastbay for a good week or two.

Back
Top Bottom