THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

30t6p3b.gif
I don't know if there is any shoe I would wait for more that 6 hours. Congrats to those who waited.

That's just unreal that all that happened in Miami. I'm hoping someone in the Beav sees this and wants to correct it and not see it as all pub is good pub.

Also if I were you dudes in the underground PE game I'd stop making these dudes rich spending 900 to 1500 on the one of 32s cuz they will all be retros eventually and if you aren't wearing them what's the point and if you do resell value is goin to be hot garbage

Bron Superman IIIs went for 1500 in it's hayday along with a lot of the PE IVs and now they can be found for 300.

I'll be the first one to say shoes are worth whatever you are willing to pay for them but y'all are making some dudes who aren't even supposed to have these shoes a lot of chump change. 300 maybe even 500 but 900 & 1500. Come on y'all. I love the VIIs and VIIIs but no way they hold more value than the PE IIs. IIIs & IVs

I can breathe easy finally, got that tracking# from Nike
pimp.gif

relieved.

Hope everyone that put in orders(especially those that ordered multiples) are receiving the same good news!

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by BronLe

lol forreal, you can tell they know nothing of this release when he told dude to go get Miami Nights, because Grinches were ugly

Both shoes are kinda, out there.

And the pics jca posted made me want MNs, won't camp for them, but if they show up on NDC or Eastbay, I'll cop since I missed Foams.

In no way, whatsoever, are Grinches ugly.  Dope as well and will be one of the most sought after Kobes when it's all said and done.
Actually, I'll say the Grinches were the shoe that kicked off this insanely bright colorway trend on kicks.  I'm sure someone will correct me, but it's that shoe imo that popularized it.
lolwut? Grinches are dope, I was referring to jca when he said the cop let him go in HOH early or something so he could get some new shoes cause he said the grinches were ugly
Whoops, I thought a NTer was calling the Grinches ugly.  I saw ugly and Grinches and came out on defense.  My bad.  
happy.gif

LOL I'm in that picture from CBS for the miami nights. That place was RIDICULOUS! So many hypebeasts. I have never seen so many team jordans & fakes at one place. It was the worst campout I have ever dealt with in my 12 years smh.

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

^^^U must've not been at the hoh release,niketown was a cakewalk compared to the madness at dadeland.
Lol yeah. I was like 100 in line. I didn't even bother with HoH, because I heard that it was a zoo.
& that was like 24 hours before.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

what kinda shipping did you guys get who are gettin the tracking numbers?

I went with the free ground shipping, it's expected to come Wednesday(the estimate was Thursday), pics will be posted when they come.
I'm impressed for free shipping with this being a holiday weekend

MIami Nights prices are getting ridiculous. Sheesh. Just release them in more quantities nike. SMH.

Lol 524 on eBay for Miami nights, 350 for pines on eBay

Lol no restocks = me just stocking up on v2s, *** resellers

just got my tracking #, will be here wednesday. this was the easiest online pick up for me EVER, usually the site will crash or product will already be sold, guess i got lucky

Went to the Niagra Falls Outlet by Buffalo for the first time since im away from NYC for school 
frown.gif

Box said 119.xx. Came out to $70 at the register 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Last 9.5. Dont bother calling. No more

28mekn.jpg

esnvcl.jpg

I Recieved the order confirmation, but have yet to get the shipping conformation (fingers crossed). I've wanted the final v3's since first saw Bron rocking them.

Back
Top Bottom