THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Denims don't look good in pics.... Maybe in person it might look good... Graffiti Lebron 8's should release though.

Feeling lucky to get these two bad boys at retail!

2qxyuu0.jpg

2cmrmg8.jpg

2582hxj.jpg

Originally Posted by you big dummy

2elbh9h.jpg

The denims don't look good at all with that fit, but at the same time the whole thing doesn't look right. The shorts and also fat legs don't really help. Nothing against the guy, but just saying if you guys get where I'm coming from.

I just picked up a pair of Chinas on the Bay for cheap. My first sneaker from the Lebron line, and I got to say I'm impressed. Quality materials and really comfortable. Now I'm trying to get my hands on a pair of lows.

2elbh9h.jpg

My friend had these on at the Chicago Sneaker Summit.  they do look much better in person. I too snapped a pic to post on my blog. Were you there?
nerd.gif

eek.gif
 @ the prices people are charging on ebay. completely nuts! Guess hypebeasts finally found the next South Beach release huh?

I want these but am going to wait it out. If they release around the United States and restock as many times as Sprites and Solar Reds, prices will top out at 250.

Originally Posted by sthebest

My friend had these on at the Chicago Sneaker Summit.  they do look much better in person. I too snapped a pic to post on my blog. Were you there?
nerd.gif
no I wasn't there, and that actually is your pic I just thought nt might enjoy it
laugh.gif

Nice black v1s eric
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
just doubled up myself.getting one customed.
V2 black lows will be copped also,eventually.

Miami nights still releasing anywhere? ill take finals v3s over MN v2s

Im giving nike store 2 more days to restock NBA Finals other wise resell price it is for me....smh 
hell I might as well go ahead and drop 500 on the Miami nights as well...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Gottips3

hell I might as well go ahead and drop 500 on the Miami nights as well...
mad.gif

I just might do that myself..... I REALLY hope nike releases MN to everyone else too...

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Nice black v1s eric
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
just doubled up myself.getting one customed.
V2 black lows will be copped also,eventually.

Miami nights still releasing anywhere? ill take finals v3s over MN v2s
LONGGGG overdue 

I got lucky grabbing that last pair. Id def double up if they have another pair especially at that price 
laugh.gif

100% agree finals >>>>> MN

Back
Top Bottom