THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

nah...this dude is being real stubborn on ebay. i offered him 280 and he declined. thats ok. i will wait it out. maybe an Nter has a pair they are willing to let go of.

yeah, over 300 is too much for the xmas IMO. i was able to cop a VNDS pair for 225 from fresh.

and it's so hard to come across cool grey's right now 
mad.gif
. i'm not good at the waiting game.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

lots of love for the 8s in this thread lately! tight! i wonder how long this thing will keep going since the 9s arent everyones favorite...

Probably as long as they keep popping up in the outlets
glasses.gif

310$ shipped too much for a pair of xmas v2s sz 10.5?

if so whats fair market? any sites?

Keep looking at craigslist. I found a vnds pair for 150, and the unchinas for 100.

anyone know a site where i can still pick up some xmas v2s?

sz 10.5

ebay only has a few guys that want >300 and i know fair market is in the 260 range shipped...someone correct me please if i am wrong...
$300 sounds about right. Tough finding it for lower, especially on ebay. I think i was monitoring that same auction ($45 shipping). I think that auctioned ended at $290 shipped.

I see Nike wants to suddenly release a bunch of dope colorways to the public with the 9s.
Funny we been asking for this for years, but they wait til' the ugliest shoe to do it.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Pass.

I know its kind of late but can anyone suggest reasonable prices for Sprites in 11.5-12? I now have the opportunity to start buying shoes again and I started with Miami Nights which should be here on monday or tuesday

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I see Nike wants to suddenly release a bunch of dope colorways to the public with the 9s.
Funny we been asking for this for years, but they wait til' the ugliest shoe to do it.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Pass.

They know dope colors, limited releases and putting them on I.d. Is the only way sales will match those of the lebron 8s.

Here's my small Lebron collection. nothing major. i want to pick up maybe 3-4 more cw's... USA, CG, Navy, and maybe Entourage's
j8f6mq.jpg

This happened at the laundromat anyway to fix this or should i just buy another pair and turn these into beaters? (some guy dropped bleach and i caught the spray
30t6p3b.gif
)
153o5l5.jpg

nerd.gif

Xmas joints - $225-275 depending on size. I'd try to get them as close to $230-250 as possible.

My black lows came in today. Very pleased. Forgot how nice the insoles are on V2's.

Dang! If that happened to my brons..... But at the end of the day it's just shoes. Life goes on as they say. Still trying to find some cheap lebron 8 bred V1's size 11 though..

Jimmyjazz has the Breds in bigger sizes every now and then, you just have to be 'stalk' the website a few times a day to see if they update it--like I do w/ Eastbay 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

MrDozo wrote:
Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Copped wht/rd v3 for my son.

I'm not a fan of the v3 but for 20 I couldn't pass up on em.

The outlet also had a FSR of 3x blacks & bloody Chinas smh

Hold up bro, which chinas and which outlet?

axi6b7.jpg

Aurora, Il

Just a heads up guys, didn't see anyone post this recently, but jimmyjazz has a sz 12 Sprite for retail

^^ Somebody snipped it
tired.gif

Damn I wanted those Sprites. I'm actually headed to Aurora, IL today so if I see anything out there that might sparks someone's interest hit my inbox with size and style and I'll let you know if its there so you can call and have it shipped.

I called aurora, they have almost a fsr of those at $109.99.

They also have the white n red v3s . Dont know the price.

I'm looking for a pair of China V1 but i'll take the US version also. Don't know if I want to pull the trigger not knowing how bad the bleeding might be. I ordered a pair of CG v2 low for $80 shipped from Al's Sports using coupon code "ANNIVERSARY" instead.

Finally found a pair of Yankees, they were a lil over retail but they are worth it. Were the Yankees THAT limited?!? They were very hard to find...

Those Chinas are very tempting, I'll hold off. For now...

Just found a spot that has a lot of lebron 8s for 100-115 china's, un-china, bred, usa, triple blacks, let me know fsr in mmost

J- good lookin on those pics bro
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Ray- hit me up any time, I was amped on your last idea. Had me painting turtle shells and s*&*% lol

I need some Chinas

Back
Top Bottom