THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

i am gonna post this here just so i wont steal the thunder in the lebron 9 thread...this needs to be said...

that shoe is so ****in' ugly its ridiculous. i cant believe dudes are actually going to rock them casually.

looking at pics of dudes rocking them with pants is actually comical.  that shoe makes me want to rip my face off and throw it in the trash

^
LMAO
roll.gif
, I agree they aren't made for casual wear like the 7 or 8's, but for balling they are pretty dope

Originally Posted by c4

J- good lookin on those pics bro
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Ray- hit me up any time, I was amped on your last idea. Had me painting turtle shells and s*&*% lol

I need some Chinas
For sure, Con! I'll probably hit you up next week when the CGs are delivered. I was thinking maybe you could give the same Dunkman Green Swoosh treatment (outline on the lateral, full on the medial), or maybe Black, Silver or Charcoal lateral Swooshes with the DM Green outline?

LOL! DOPE! I actually ordered a Grinch cw. I'll give it more thought when they're delivered. However, I'm certain the CGs will be going your way!
pimp.gif

I've never seen these samples before. I guess this is what would've released had he never changed his number.

Went to the CP3 charity game tonight. Lebron had on the black V3s...threw them into the crowd after the game.

Originally Posted by gentry187

I've never seen these samples before. I guess this is what would've released had he never changed his number.

I'm glad he changed his number and they tweaked it. I don't like the red panel trims. They reused the shoe box label because it says metallic gold on it when there is no visible gold on it.

Originally Posted by gentry187

I'm glad he changed his number and they tweaked it. I don't like the red panel trims. They reused the shoe box label because it says metallic gold on it when there is no visible gold on it.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I see Nike wants to suddenly release a bunch of dope colorways to the public with the 9s.
Funny we been asking for this for years, but they wait til' the ugliest shoe to do it.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Pass.

I cannot express my anger about that very fact. NIKE ID for based god's sake!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'd go HAM on the IV's with Nike ID

i need info on those chinas at outlets...any bay area spots?

I see Nike wants to suddenly release a bunch of dope colorways to the public with the 9s.
Funny we been asking for this for years, but they wait til' the ugliest shoe to do it.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Pass.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

That reverse was nice...but his signature dunk where he brings the ball all the way back, full extension...wow. Just wow.

There is a reason the 7, and 8s are not on nike id. the material that they use would be WAAAAY too expensive to ID.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

There is a reason the 7, and 8s are not on nike id. the material that they use would be WAAAAY too expensive to ID.

if they said ok, you can ID 7s & 8s lebrons for $225, you don't think there would be enough orders to cover the cost?

Originally Posted by Wayne141

That reverse was nice...but his signature dunk where he brings the ball all the way back, full extension...wow. Just wow.

Always loved this dunk. He doesn't do it no more though.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

i remember doing this dunk in NBA 2k11 man I was just amazed at how well the captured it....His sig full extention bring it back dunk is just CRAZY!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Originally Posted by Gottips3

if they said ok, you can ID 7s & 8s lebrons for $225, you don't think there would be enough orders to cover the cost?

With the material on the 7, and 8s it would cost up to $300 to ID them I bet....the material they used just is insain. the only one i could see being on id is the 8 v3

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Pass.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

If we could ID the IVs
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I would spend a lot of money
laugh.gif

I really like the 9, but long live the 8.  Think I'll continue copping 8's til they dry up.  They are casual sneaker perfection. 

Back
Top Bottom