THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Whose the guy that said the Miami Nights would release in Nov and to hold him 2 it? Just wanna remember the name for the future.
EDIT:

Found it:

YourFreshness1 wrote:
Miami Nights will be releasing in other states in November.

Mark my words.

Just wanted to know the name so if it doesn't come true(which i doubt it will) I'll remember not to take his word. 

^wizdomlakers?
laugh.gif
Seriously though, I don't know who said it, but I think with 3-4 colorways of the 9s coming out in November, we can probably kill that rumor.

South beach trade.... what do you think??

trade my DS Chaos 6 & My DS grinch for used Lebron South beach vvnds.

what do you think?

^That's probably about right. Chaos go for maybe 170-190, and Grinches go for about 275-300. South Beaches VNDS would probably get about 450-500 or so, maybe even a bit more, so I think value wise in terms of dollars it's a decent deal.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

^That's probably about right. Chaos go for maybe 170-190, and Grinches go for about 275-300. South Beaches VNDS would probably get about 450-500 or so, maybe even a bit more, so I think value wise in terms of dollars it's a decent deal.

That is what I thought too, bad the guy flaked after 2 hours of emailing back and forth....who ships first and when, one pair then the other
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

"ahh let me see if i can get some offers" and he was the one that started  the offer wanting my shoes
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Any v2 sighted at outlets or online for under retail guys?

I got a fever, and the only cure is v2s. Lolol.

Gottips3 wrote:
There is a reason the 7, and 8s are not on nike id. the material that they use would be WAAAAY too expensive to ID.

if they said ok, you can ID 7s & 8s lebrons for $225, you don't think there would be enough orders to cover the cost?
I am almost sure that the most expensive pair of Nike cost less that $50 to make so I am sure that the cost of material wasnt it. even if it was...when has nike ever been worried about how much we will give them for a shoe? the would just pass the cost to us no matter what.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

I really like the 9, but long live the 8.  Think I'll continue copping 8's til they dry up.  They are casual sneaker perfection. 

question is... will this thread last until the X's?

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I really like the 9, but long live the 8.  Think I'll continue copping 8's til they dry up.  They are casual sneaker perfection. 

Well, the 7 thread pops up on the first page every now and then.      

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Yeah, the minute I saw they were using the 180 midsole, I knew I wasnt buying them.  That 180 killed my arches.  And for 175?  lol.  Deadstock shoes has had a full size run up for a while now, and they are at 120.

Hmmm, 120 for CG V2's or 120 for the 9's.  Was an easy choice for me.

Anymore triple black V1 sightings anywhere in a size 13? They are non-existent through all Nike retail, including outlets.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Surprised no one posted these yet 

you big dummy slackin' on a Monday,
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

I actually saw that pic on Saturday but was waiting for clearer photos
laugh.gif

Mario Chalmers also wore the wolf grey lows, and there was a SB sighting

a few more pics...

2260993.jpg