THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I regret not copping an extra pair of triple black at the discounted rate..

Joints are so buttery when brand new.

Can't find size 10.5 anywhere 
mean.gif
frown.gif

Last edited:
man, i cant find any for under 100 anywhere (no lows) what are some online places to check?

8s are a classic. wouldve been more of a classic if bron won a ring with them. the black/red colorway in the 8s are probably the best ones in his line. the 8v1 and the 8 PS are so clean. im glad to have both. even the cool grey v2 mids straight classic.

i kept my low sprites. sold those salmon color lows. i forgot the nick names for those lol. just not my style.

my only regret is not getting the xmas shoes. no other imo has yet to beat the 8 xmas. im only being biased saying the 10 xmas were koo.. because i shelled money for em :tongue:

Bought used entourages and they are beyond comfy, I always get compliments every where I go with them. Got the bred colorway off ebay for 120 and still wear my extremely small Summit lakes every once in a while.

Just ordered them. Came out to 215 total. Got my confirmation order and everything. Geeked about getting these been want these for a min. Cancelled my order on my home X's.

Weather, good look sir :pimp:

Just ordered them. Came out to 215 total. Got my confirmation order and everything. Geeked about getting these been want these for a min. Cancelled my order on my home X's.

Weather, good look sir
pimp.gif
Very dope pickup. Wish I could squeeze down 1.5 sizes into those lol.

Back
Top Bottom