THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Eastbay already sold out sizes 9.5 and 10 in the Sprite's, the two sizes I can fit...ouch! These aren't going to last until discount, at least not in popular sizes

Eastbay already sold out sizes 9.5 and 10 in the Sprite's, the two sizes I can fit...ouch! These aren't going to last until discount, at least not in popular sizes

I emailed deadstockshoes yesterday about my Sprites and they said they haven't even received the shipment yet so I'm glad I was able to get them off Eastbay today. Not happy about the new CA tax but what can you do.

I emailed deadstockshoes yesterday about my Sprites and they said they haven't even received the shipment yet so I'm glad I was able to get them off Eastbay today. Not happy about the new CA tax but what can you do.

Originally Posted by nimhet

I just noticed that too I never got taxed before here in cali hopefully it's an error
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

I just noticed that too I never got taxed before here in cali hopefully it's an error
roll.gif

Not gonna lie, I got a little hyped for a second and put a pair in my cart. Didn't sign on here and drool about them but the sprites really came around for me. 

Took a second and sat back, googled some images of them.

Glad to say I'm able to resist. For now........

Just have to resist until my size is sold out
laugh.gif

Not gonna lie, I got a little hyped for a second and put a pair in my cart. Didn't sign on here and drool about them but the sprites really came around for me. 

Took a second and sat back, googled some images of them.

Glad to say I'm able to resist. For now........

Just have to resist until my size is sold out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Are these legit?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lebro...#$+%&hash=item33696aa77a
Dude, this is the wrong forum for this type of post. We have a legit check forum.
Please follow the rules.
Nobody replied and I need the answer relatively soon, calm down bro it's just a Lebron thread.

they're legit. always look at the seller's feedback and score. usually thats a huge indication of legitimacy. 

but the shoe is legit from the pic provided.

ignore those rude NTers. They spent more time typing than just clickin a link.

Are these legit?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lebro...#$+%&hash=item33696aa77a
Dude, this is the wrong forum for this type of post. We have a legit check forum.
Please follow the rules.
Nobody replied and I need the answer relatively soon, calm down bro it's just a Lebron thread.

they're legit. always look at the seller's feedback and score. usually thats a huge indication of legitimacy. 

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by KingJay718

ahhhhhhhhhhh I need vet days, Def ggonna get em with the next discount

Could've sworn you said that cw was corny Dean-O.
tongue.gif

yea your right I did
frown.gif
, but V1's is just that shoe. and plus not really feeling the 9's so far..

so I gotta rack up on the 8's. V1's and V2's

they're nice... got them from the get-go and later on at the outlets again
old pic

5727707397_7bc30c463e_z.jpg

Originally Posted by KingJay718

ahhhhhhhhhhh I need vet days, Def ggonna get em with the next discount

Could've sworn you said that cw was corny Dean-O.
tongue.gif

yea your right I did
frown.gif
, but V1's is just that shoe. and plus not really feeling the 9's so far..

so I gotta rack up on the 8's. V1's and V2's

they're nice... got them from the get-go and later on at the outlets again
old pic

5727707397_7bc30c463e_z.jpg

So I just got caught up on the thread(Hence the post about where to get the triple blacks) and I see they have a FSR on the sprites at Eastbay.Man what I would pay to see the look on the resellers faces when they heard that.

So I just got caught up on the thread(Hence the post about where to get the triple blacks) and I see they have a FSR on the sprites at Eastbay.Man what I would pay to see the look on the resellers faces when they heard that.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Please follow the rules.

Thanks man.

Back
Top Bottom