THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

^pretty sure they are worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for em. So yeah, they probably are. Not to me though, i passed on that cw. So far ive only liked the Xmas cw in the 8's.

^pretty sure they are worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for em. So yeah, they probably are. Not to me though, i passed on that cw. So far ive only liked the Xmas cw in the 8's.

Black V2 Lows are up on RMK for $189.99

Still looking for X-mas sz 9.5 
nerd.gif

For those interested, I found out my Finishline put the black v2 lows out Friday for sale. Start checking now. I didn't think those looked like a $150 shoe in person, although the sprites/solar reds do feel more worthy of a higher price tag(not necessarily $150 but the black lows looked/felt like $100 was pushing it)

Probably better than the $120 I spent on the 11 lows, but you know, whatever.
I appreciate the Black v1's that much more.
quick cell pics in store:

For those interested, I found out my Finishline put the black v2 lows out Friday for sale. Start checking now. I didn't think those looked like a $150 shoe in person, although the sprites/solar reds do feel more worthy of a higher price tag(not necessarily $150 but the black lows looked/felt like $100 was pushing it)

i like them...but not enough to pay 150. i would love to see the tongue...?

but i dont think the sprites or the solars are worth 150+ either so my opinion is pretty subjective.

if it matters...i skipped on the sprites and i will cop the solars.

i like them...but not enough to pay 150. i would love to see the tongue...?

but i dont think the sprites or the solars are worth 150+ either so my opinion is pretty subjective.

if it matters...i skipped on the sprites and i will cop the solars.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Nice dunkmans

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Nice dunkmans

I'll take a pair of black lows solely as an alternative to other blacks I already have stockpiled 
laugh.gif
. Probably not at $150 though. Too steep. 

I'll take a pair of black lows solely as an alternative to other blacks I already have stockpiled 
laugh.gif
. Probably not at $150 though. Too steep. 

I need those Black v2 lows
pimp.gif

Oh btw y'all..the sprites are really a head turner in person
pimp.gif
..love these shoes..

I need those Black v2 lows
pimp.gif

Oh btw y'all..the sprites are really a head turner in person
pimp.gif
..love these shoes..

v2 black lows are supposed to drop tomorrow at my local champs..i feel the same way as you guys..150 is too much for them. These will sit for a while.

Back
Top Bottom