THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

nike-lebron-8-1121.jpg

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2011/08/nike-lebron-8-112/

^^^ Thanks. They don't look that good to me once I saw the whole thing. IMO, it would look good as a low and I definitely don't like that suede or whatever material on the toe like in this picture

nike-lebron-8-112-2.jpg

^^^ Thanks. They don't look that good to me once I saw the whole thing. IMO, it would look good as a low and I definitely don't like that suede or whatever material on the toe like in this picture

nike-lebron-8-112-2.jpg

Originally Posted by mrMCK3Y

nikelebron81122.jpg

Not sure how I feel about the black suede, an all elephant print upper would have been dope

nikelebron81122.jpg

Not sure how I feel about the black suede, an all elephant print upper would have been dope

They're alright I guess. Much better than last years 112 but not quite as hot as some are making them out to be.
But for real R3tro show them denim ones.

They're alright I guess. Much better than last years 112 but not quite as hot as some are making them out to be.
But for real R3tro show them denim ones.

Is this the first VIII that frames in the forefoot and upper flywire pieces? I think it looks tacky as hell, but what do I know... The shoes that blend in an already basic bland upper are the true winners here (ie SB). This one actually showcases the breaks in the shoes upper, its apparent flaws, and no one seems to care or not HATE IT.. Maybe it's only me that sees this shoe as a complete "no thought" disaster in many of the c/ws. But some colorways do help this shoe immensely.

Imagine a SB with pink trim around the flywire.. It doesnt work.. Solid colored upper or GTHO

Is this the first VIII that frames in the forefoot and upper flywire pieces? I think it looks tacky as hell, but what do I know... The shoes that blend in an already basic bland upper are the true winners here (ie SB). This one actually showcases the breaks in the shoes upper, its apparent flaws, and no one seems to care or not HATE IT.. Maybe it's only me that sees this shoe as a complete "no thought" disaster in many of the c/ws. But some colorways do help this shoe immensely.

Imagine a SB with pink trim around the flywire.. It doesnt work.. Solid colored upper or GTHO

Yeah the 112s are nice, but I don't like how the green stripes break up the upper. If it were even just the black suede with the elephant print, I think that would've made it a cleaner look for the shoe. Same reason why I liked the Chinas over the Un-Chinas.

Yeah the 112s are nice, but I don't like how the green stripes break up the upper. If it were even just the black suede with the elephant print, I think that would've made it a cleaner look for the shoe. Same reason why I liked the Chinas over the Un-Chinas.

nike-lebron-8-112-2.jpg

I think they look pretty good, it was what I expected from the teaser pictures.  Kinda disappointed they won't be releasing...

EDIT:

Originally Posted by Bweibel5

Champs SKU for Solar Reds: 01-02376-3-04. Sitting on shelves in Omaha.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but does Champs stock locate/ship them to you?  I've had employees at Footlocker offer to do stock locations for me, but never at Champs...

nike-lebron-8-112-2.jpg

I think they look pretty good, it was what I expected from the teaser pictures.  Kinda disappointed they won't be releasing...

EDIT:

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but does Champs stock locate/ship them to you?  I've had employees at Footlocker offer to do stock locations for me, but never at Champs...

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Yessir.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Yessir.

Back
Top Bottom