THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
scottiepimpin33 wrote:
simple math equation..

making 60k + a year and paying full price for shoes>>>>>>>making minumum wage and paying 50% off or greater.

That's how to you can differentiate between the (typically still in school) adolescents/tweens and the working class (possibly affluent professionals or atleast
some steady to decent salary) who must fork out that full amount to cop kicks.

Dudes who stay on that braggadocio tip with the discounts *ahem* jadapinkettretro *coughs* act out their feebleness.

They just want something to be proud of while their still chasing their dreams. Figure it would be a temporary fix to keep up with the joneses by flaunting
their swooshdom. 

I get it.

*in Danny Boy voice*

"I ain't mad... at chaa......"
[/td][/tr][/table]
  well spoken binye

i could see if all the discount talk was in attempt to hook each other up...but ok

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
scottiepimpin33 wrote:
simple math equation..

making 60k + a year and paying full price for shoes>>>>>>>making minumum wage and paying 50% off or greater.

That's how to you can differentiate between the (typically still in school) adolescents/tweens and the working class (possibly affluent professionals or atleast
some steady to decent salary) who must fork out that full amount to cop kicks.

Dudes who stay on that braggadocio tip with the discounts *ahem* jadapinkettretro *coughs* act out their feebleness.

They just want something to be proud of while their still chasing their dreams. Figure it would be a temporary fix to keep up with the joneses by flaunting
their swooshdom. 

I get it.

*in Danny Boy voice*

"I ain't mad... at chaa......"
[/td][/tr][/table]
  well spoken binye

i could see if all the discount talk was in attempt to hook each other up...but ok

nike-lebron-slide-south-beach-sandals.jpg

when is the southbeach sandle droppin?

The Ambassador IV's he has on actually look good. I like them much better than this years soldier

The Ambassador IV's he has on actually look good. I like them much better than this years soldier

Originally Posted by bahunt8

This. And much better than the Lebron 9's IMO

Originally Posted by bahunt8

This. And much better than the Lebron 9's IMO

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

simple math equation..

Haha! So true...
18VFaJgW0zHdfqi.gif

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

simple math equation..

Haha! So true...
18VFaJgW0zHdfqi.gif

anyone know where i can get the black lows at w/ a discount

As much as I love the look of my V1s Triple Blacks I hate that they fit wayyy tighter than V2s and cant wear em. V2s are way more comfortable to me

anyone know where i can get the black lows at w/ a discount

As much as I love the look of my V1s Triple Blacks I hate that they fit wayyy tighter than V2s and cant wear em. V2s are way more comfortable to me

Lets recap, V1's fit 5. small, V2's are true to size (Some people still went up half a size for more comfort), Sprites are true to size, Solars fit .5 small.

Got my V1 Breds today, immaculate, these are definately one of the best colorways.

Back
Top Bottom