THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Unfortunately I don't think the Solar Reds aren't gonna sit long enough to be eligible for discount. Eastbay/FootLocker sold out of 9.5's/10's currently.

I want to pull the trigger on the Solars, but I keep hearing red, then pink. Anyone know any other shoes with this color, other then the BG All Star Games

I wish I could see these in person smh

I want to pull the trigger on the Solars, but I keep hearing red, then pink. Anyone know any other shoes with this color, other then the BG All Star Games

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

^ I like them honestly

Same here, I'm a fan of the Clark Kent 112 shoes.  Still regret not getting a pair of the Trainers when they dropped
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Every low top 8 would look better as a hi-top.

Don't see how otherwise.

I hope those solars sit. I want another later on.
Co-sign.  I think Solars as a V2 hi-top would've been
pimp.gif
.  Hoping they sit as well, so I can keep a fresh pair for next summer.  Any SF heads know that Fall = Summer, so these are gonna get some wears before the rain comes back
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Solars should have released like this...I would have for sure copped 3 pairs..settling for my 1 on pair..

You might've been the only one copping 3 of those
sick.gif
.  The black on the sole makes the colors pop more IMO, they look dull in that picture...

Originally Posted by BronLe

I think the Griffin's are bright mango, and they're lighter.  There's Solar Red AM95s (http://www.nicekicks.com/2011/07/nike-air-max-95-solar-red/).  If I was that much on the fence where a more pink color-tone would prevent me from copping them then I'd pass, but you could always return them if you don't like them...

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

^ I like them honestly

Same here, I'm a fan of the Clark Kent 112 shoes.  Still regret not getting a pair of the Trainers when they dropped
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Every low top 8 would look better as a hi-top.

Don't see how otherwise.

I hope those solars sit. I want another later on.
Co-sign.  I think Solars as a V2 hi-top would've been
pimp.gif
.  Hoping they sit as well, so I can keep a fresh pair for next summer.  Any SF heads know that Fall = Summer, so these are gonna get some wears before the rain comes back
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Solars should have released like this...I would have for sure copped 3 pairs..settling for my 1 on pair..

You might've been the only one copping 3 of those
sick.gif
.  The black on the sole makes the colors pop more IMO, they look dull in that picture...

I think the Griffin's are bright mango, and they're lighter.  There's Solar Red AM95s (http://www.nicekicks.com/2011/07/nike-air-max-95-solar-red/).  If I was that much on the fence where a more pink color-tone would prevent me from copping them then I'd pass, but you could always return them if you don't like them...

So sizes 9.5 and 10 for the Solar Reds have been sold out on Eastbay....I was on the fence about getting these but now that my sizes are sold out and I won't be able to get it kinda makes me want to get it now. Anywhere else I can cop for retail?

So sizes 9.5 and 10 for the Solar Reds have been sold out on Eastbay....I was on the fence about getting these but now that my sizes are sold out and I won't be able to get it kinda makes me want to get it now. Anywhere else I can cop for retail?

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

There's a couple of people here from the Boro. We represent lol

Thats what's up!! Glad to see triad people in here.
BULL CITY!!! 
laugh.gif
 Nah but I live in Durham

Thats what's up I'm from the boro as well I got fam in the bull also

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

There's a couple of people here from the Boro. We represent lol

Thats what's up!! Glad to see triad people in here.
BULL CITY!!! 
laugh.gif
 Nah but I live in Durham

Thats what's up I'm from the boro as well I got fam in the bull also

So that dude who got Solars for 53 bucks ever tell us how?

No....he is obviously full of it.
Im not going to say any more until I show proof (receipt). I'll let the scan talk for me. Ordered Thursday, so give me some time.

Im not going to say any more until I show proof (receipt). I'll let the scan talk for me. Ordered Thursday, so give me some time.

Originally Posted by STYungN

Other people did a Print Screen of the email they received (including me)....imjusayin

Originally Posted by STYungN

Other people did a Print Screen of the email they received (including me)....imjusayin

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

would the miami nights be as popular if they didnt have the name miami nights?

i love the 8s and i want those grey lows..but i think im gonna save my money for the 9s
Really? The name is that cool where you'd actually think people wouldnt notice if it weren't for the name?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

would the miami nights be as popular if they didnt have the name miami nights?

i love the 8s and i want those grey lows..but i think im gonna save my money for the 9s
Really? The name is that cool where you'd actually think people wouldnt notice if it weren't for the name?
roll.gif

If the Miami Nights were a GR, they'd sit on shelves forever, the only reason because want them is because they sense the limitedness

If the Miami Nights were a GR, they'd sit on shelves forever, the only reason because want them is because they sense the limitedness

My package came from eastbay yesterday.. Double boxed 
smile.gif

I had not been tracking the shipment so when I came home and seen the box I thought it was a different shipment from an ebay seller.. I was surprised to see the shipping label say eastbay.
I was planning on returning these solars to eastbay and hunting down some Bred V1 if they shipped them in that white bag.. But since eastbay came correct and my sz 10 is currently sold out on eastbay..
I think I will just rock my other pair of solars and throw these in the closet.. Good lookin out on the double box eastbay.

My package came from eastbay yesterday.. Double boxed 
smile.gif

I had not been tracking the shipment so when I came home and seen the box I thought it was a different shipment from an ebay seller.. I was surprised to see the shipping label say eastbay.
I was planning on returning these solars to eastbay and hunting down some Bred V1 if they shipped them in that white bag.. But since eastbay came correct and my sz 10 is currently sold out on eastbay..
I think I will just rock my other pair of solars and throw these in the closet.. Good lookin out on the double box eastbay.

Back
Top Bottom