THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

eek.gif
 those customs

Originally Posted by dizzledyl

I already contacted the Eastbay rep through message. Heres the response I got back. Looks like a Ndc only release. NT might get them but you might want to call and ask.
Hey There,

Sorry, but we do not have any release information for that product. We do currently have a few different Lebron 8's to choose from including the Post Season models. You can check them out here:  http://bit.ly/km8CNC

Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

PleaseSayTheBaby23 wrote:
^
are u serious? 
laugh.gif

Im all for helpin a NTer and not bashing but.................

seriously dude go back a few pages and there is your answer 

30t6p3b.gif

dudes be lazy these days 

and to answer your question no word yet but they will let us know if they will be getting them

Never understood why anyone ever concerns themselves with what others are asking.  Been on this site a longass time and I don't think I've ever called someone out for asking a repeated question.

It honestly makes me chuckle a bit.

I'm not even going to pretend about this and that. I didn't damn well feel like it. And guess what? I still got my answer.
laugh.gif

Why? Because the really serious keyboard jockeys have a deep desire to both harp on what other people are doing AND to and appear knowledgeable.

Solid look on the info. As for the rest, I don't really give a $&%^. 

I already contacted the Eastbay rep through message. Heres the response I got back. Looks like a Ndc only release. NT might get them but you might want to call and ask.
Hey There,

Sorry, but we do not have any release information for that product. We do currently have a few different Lebron 8's to choose from including the Post Season models. You can check them out here:  http://bit.ly/km8CNC

Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

^
are u serious? 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

dudes be lazy these days 

and to answer your question no word yet but they will let us know if they will be getting them

Never understood why anyone ever concerns themselves with what others are asking.  Been on this site a longass time and I don't think I've ever called someone out for asking a repeated question.

I'm not even going to pretend about this and that. I didn't damn well feel like it. And guess what? I still got my answer.
laugh.gif

Why? Because the really serious keyboard jockeys have a deep desire to both harp on what other people are doing AND to and appear knowledgeable.

i could never imagine myself getting UA's but those are
pimp.gif
summit lakes look nice on court too.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Hey There,

Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

^
are u serious? 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

dudes be lazy these days 

laugh.gif

katt-williams-spin-o.gif

Hey There,

Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

^
are u serious? 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

dudes be lazy these days 

laugh.gif

katt-williams-spin-o.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

pimp.gif

Those under armours are nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Them the Jennings II. The 1st ones we're good too, I had 3 pair and love hooping in them, comfy as hell.

Originally Posted by jst628

pimp.gif

Those under armours are nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Them the Jennings II. The 1st ones we're good too, I had 3 pair and love hooping in them, comfy as hell.

they're the new Bloodlines, that CW looks good. never considered them, but thanks for the info man. anyways back to lebrons... saw the diana's WNBA PE's on tv today, wish i could get my hands on those
pimp.gif

they're the new Bloodlines, that CW looks good. never considered them, but thanks for the info man. anyways back to lebrons... saw the diana's WNBA PE's on tv today, wish i could get my hands on those
pimp.gif

Hey There,

Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

^
are u serious? 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

dudes be lazy these days 

laugh.gif

But seriously the answer to your question was one page back. It clogs the thread  and wastes people time when people do this. Your time isnt any more special or valuable than anybody elses.

Back
Top Bottom