THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I just want a pair of SB's.

Might have to "settle" for Miami Nights to get my Miami themed 8.
ohwell.gif

Anybody know where I can still find some lebron 8 breds V1 in a size 11 or 11.5 in a good price? Can't find any in my size.....
frown.gif

i respect the 9 chinas...but the 9 just doesnt do it for me. no casual appeal at all. i wont fool myself into thinking there is.

in addition i feel like dudes are eating them up because they are thirsty for a hardwood classic-+%% colorway.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

i respect the 9 chinas...but the 9 just doesnt do it for me. no casual appeal at all. i wont fool myself into thinking there is.

in addition i feel like dudes are eating them up because they are thirsty for a hardwood classic-+%% colorway.

don't get me wrong we all know the 8s are a CLASSIC! but I'm telling you once you have the 9s in your hands and you look at the detail in them, the comfort, the lockdown, the ankle support, the way they look with jeans, you will LOVE them....
Im still on the hunt for my size 9, finals and miami nights too!

Originally Posted by EMM23

Anybody know where I can still find some lebron 8 breds V1 in a size 11 or 11.5 in a good price? Can't find any in my size.....
frown.gif

Peep the outlet thread homey

Melo in that pic has a dope denim jacket.

laugh.gif
Melo looks so serious in that pic compared to everybody else it's like he was photoshopped into it.

btw...cool grey V2s are so dope...anyone have sizing issues with the v2s? i wear an 11 in cool greys and solar reds but 10.5 in the rest...(all star v2 10.5 fit like a 10 too.....)

nice color...the only thing that kills me about that shoe is the 3 leaf clover design. no hate...but to me its strictly a balling shoe. no casual appeal to me.

btw...cool grey V2s are so dope...anyone have sizing issues with the v2s? i wear an 11 in cool greys and solar reds but 10.5 in the rest...(all star v2 10.5 fit like a 10 too.....)

agreed CGs are
pimp.gif
...and i didnt like them at first.

Does anyone know if the all black pairs are still available in stores for a reasonable price? I wouldn't mind buying a pair from a store, specificallly in the nyc area (manhattan). Even a pair of all black lows will do and obviously for a good price.

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

Does anyone know if the all black pairs are still available in stores for a reasonable price? I wouldn't mind buying a pair from a store, specificallly in the nyc area (manhattan). Even a pair of all black lows will do and obviously for a good price.

Bro, the Bron 8 V2 low 's in the black colorway can be purchased at Eastbay for $109.99. Look around, they always have those coupons or pm me for one. I personally have both the black and silver/grey colors and recommend getting both, you will be glad you did.
Tip: take the silver/grey and replace the original grey laces with black laces and you be stylin soon"

Also, the Bron 8 V1 blackout are hitting the outlets. I saw them in the outlet at Jersey Gardens Mall (30min's from manhattan) for $109 last week but nothing over a size 10 or 10.5.
mad.gif
 Still on the search for a size 13

Originally Posted by a3vengers

chinas are awesome

Indeed they are. I purchased from an asian reseller on Ebay and they arrived yesterday.
Very nice kicks, they exceeded my expectations. 
Will be DS my pair today (provided it doesn't rain) with my Levi jeans.

Keep the IX out of this thread there is a thread for that. The 8 is done but there is no need to change the subject.

To the guy looking for the all black v1 or v2 low. Eastbay has the lows on sale and there is a code for it. I would get that instead. The comfort of it is incredible without going half size up like the v1.

Back
Top Bottom