dmp 2 1's-$310
Slam Dunk Pack-$500
quickstrike 12's and 7's -$200 ea
hall of fame pack-700$

and now im in shock like oh my
eek.gif
dat 2500 dats 2 much yooo i dont work dat much i think lol hope i do though kuz
eek.gif
$200 for XIIs??? I hope not. I refuse to pay that much. And $500 for the HOF pack when all i want is the 3s outta there??
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Trav T

I don't understand why everyone hypes up the Bordeaux VII's just because they haven't been retroed.
They are ugly. And you can quote me and defend the Bordeux VII's, but that doesn't change the fact that it is the worst colorway of the VII's.

Buying retro's takes me back to a time when life was much more simple.lol Reminds me of my days of getting Jordan's starting with 3rd grade throughSenior Year. To this day I only buy retro's in the exact colors that I had growing up, so the Brodeaux is one I have to buy.

Originally Posted by trublu86

this might just take me back to jordan brand

it's gonna take a lot more than just speculation to bring me back. i'll need official RD's/pics/solid info. cause i've already packed the dirtin and place the headstone on that grave that was once the life of me and JB.

i hope all these rumors come to pass or there will be some major disappointment from alot of people including me.
and i just pray that JB doesn't spike the prices too much, i want a chance to get some quick strike 12's and bordeaux's
but if there over 200 than i probably won't cop.

nice bordeaux will be copped packs sound great. ppl were already jumpin ship for what?

Originally Posted by CherryRed

ewww @ snake skin pack.

I bet it won't be snake skin and it'll be concord 11's and space jam.

I bet three people will be killed on that RD too.lol
snakeskin pack a.k.a. THE HOMICIDE PACK. shoe store employees and mgrs beware. tuckin kicks wont be a smart idea in 09.

Originally Posted by nikes06

can someone please tell me what you see in the bordeaux 7's that make em so holy??

#1 As I have said before a couple of times on this thread the memories of having them when I was young.

#2 and most important this color of the VII's has not be a retro yet, so it has been almost 16 years since we have seen them fresh out thebox!

Originally Posted by Nati94

Leave the good shoes (bordeauxs, true blues, and white cements) by themselves and Jordan Brand would see the sale of the shoes and their profit increase rather than sticking them with some ugly fusions garbage.
actually they profit on puttin em in packs before retail these shoes are 125-100 respectively....together both shoes are now 155 before taxes...

Originally Posted by bossjulio

Originally Posted by iiownzkickz

i was reading peoples comments and someone put this

!#%#*%%%!+%@+.com
says
dmp 2 5's-$310
dmp 2 7's-$310
dmp 2 1's-$310
Slam Dunk Pack-$500
quickstrike 12's and 7's -$200 ea
hall of fame pack-700$

and now im in shock like oh my
eek.gif
dat 2500 dats 2 much yooo i dont work dat much i think lol hope i do though kuz
eek.gif
200 for 1 pair of shoes?!

700 for 2 pairs of shoes?!!?

that cant be true, if it is then thats ridiculous. someone should limit them, they cant do that. fans r supposed to be treated right, not stolen from! theres no way kids who have no job and have working class parents and r askin for a christmas/bday present going to get these, poor kids. (including myself) and the sad part is ppl CONTINUE to pay these ridiculous prices so of course jb keeps doing it, they want to get away with as most as they can, they dont want to have to feel the recession. thats badd yo.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
jordan also wants to separate from the competition by labeling themselves a "luxury high end brand" like gucci, LV, prada, etc...

i personally don't have a problem with that....AS LONG AS they shoot the quality standards up 10000%.

I still don't understand why people post the same info over and over again, especially when the original post came from NT
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Trav T

Am I to understand that none of the retro releases will be General Release? That sucks big time, especially the Quickstrikes. They gotta give us at least the French Blues GR. I'm tired of all this limited crap.
yeah, i'm in canada which makes it really hard for me to get most qs's without shelling out for resell prices. i would be pumped for grfrench vii's.

can someone please tell me what you see in the bordeaux 7's that make em so holy??

IDK either. They were in my top 15 of ugliest sig j's colorway wise back then and still are.

I just am waiting for pictures and confirmation. Its been way too much speculation thus far....Lets just wait it out

I'm not looking forward to 8 months of people talking about "Raptors". Interested to see if they release black/red/purple orblack/graphite/bordeaux (as reported by others on NT).

i like them but i think the hares and raptors are better.

Back
Top Bottom