The things we NEVER tell our girls...

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Its just that if you're not muscled enough, not deep enough voice, not strong enough, not giving enough, not as embracing, not as physical, not dangerous enough, not as emotionless etc...into ALL those things...

if you don't fit in the box of what it is to be a male...a DESIRABLE male... you're resigned to the role of being female or feminine.

Ehhh, some of those things you guys can change though, or at least improve, whereas a woman with no hips or breasts is made to feel like she isn't a woman for her whole life.

Think about it this way: if a girl is a genius and makes good money but she's ugly with a manly bod, she will still be plagued with self-deprecating thoughts for her whole life and could very well stay single.
If a man is a genius and makes good money but he's ugly and weak, he will still have at least a decent looking woman beside him to make him feel better every night
laugh.gif

Its just that if you're not muscled enough, not deep enough voice, not strong enough, not giving enough, not as embracing, not as physical, not dangerous enough, not as emotionless etc...into ALL those things...

if you don't fit in the box of what it is to be a male...a DESIRABLE male... you're resigned to the role of being female or feminine.

Ehhh, some of those things you guys can change though, or at least improve, whereas a woman with no hips or breasts is made to feel like she isn't a woman for her whole life.

Think about it this way: if a girl is a genius and makes good money but she's ugly with a manly bod, she will still be plagued with self-deprecating thoughts for her whole life and could very well stay single.
If a man is a genius and makes good money but he's ugly and weak, he will still have at least a decent looking woman beside him to make him feel better every night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

laugh.gif

Thing is... a woman will always have a suitor. Even if she denies him... women ALWAYS have options. ALWAYS.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

laugh.gif

Thing is... a woman will always have a suitor. Even if she denies him... women ALWAYS have options. ALWAYS.

Man, I can't front, I love it. If her joint is fresh, I'm good money. Fresh %#%%% smell sweet to me. Maybe I'm just %%!*%* in the mind, but I can't tell that apart from strawberries, relatively speaking.

Man, I can't front, I love it. If her joint is fresh, I'm good money. Fresh %#%%% smell sweet to me. Maybe I'm just %%!*%* in the mind, but I can't tell that apart from strawberries, relatively speaking.

Originally Posted by toast1985

laugh.gif
 but seriously tho, even clean ##%%! still smells like ##%%!. its gon have a smell regardless & it damn sure dont taste like no kinda fruit. it taste like nuthin really

laugh.gif
 but seriously tho, even clean ##%%! still smells like ##%%!. its gon have a smell regardless & it damn sure dont taste like no kinda fruit. it taste like nuthin really

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by eashawty

I mean really... how can you read what I've written and NOT know what I'm talking about unless yo don't actually have any experience in the field? Serious question. What, you never smelled muff? Never seen used panties? Never had sex? Which one is it?
i understand everything that was said my good sir, dont pay these shrimps no mind

same here. i be thinkin the same %#@@ too sometimes. who gassed these females into thinkin their insides smell better than my outside?
EGGS-actly!

Like, you mean to tell me you expect me to ingest that... get it all rubbed up in my beard and in my pores...have my dreads smelling like your "special" razor... and all that. REALLY? Not that I'm against it, but come on... at least mine is just flesh. You got a whole aquatic community down there. Come on now... let's just be real for a second mamacita.. You suck your thumb every day.  I don't eat my ravioli face-first. Therefore, you've had much more practice and are much more comfortable with the actions required. Stop fronting. Don't be a prude..  

This.

Originally Posted by Freeze

I mean really... how can you read what I've written and NOT know what I'm talking about unless yo don't actually have any experience in the field? Serious question. What, you never smelled muff? Never seen used panties? Never had sex? Which one is it?
i understand everything that was said my good sir, dont pay these shrimps no mind

same here. i be thinkin the same %#@@ too sometimes. who gassed these females into thinkin their insides smell better than my outside?
EGGS-actly!

Like, you mean to tell me you expect me to ingest that... get it all rubbed up in my beard and in my pores...have my dreads smelling like your "special" razor... and all that. REALLY? Not that I'm against it, but come on... at least mine is just flesh. You got a whole aquatic community down there. Come on now... let's just be real for a second mamacita.. You suck your thumb every day.  I don't eat my ravioli face-first. Therefore, you've had much more practice and are much more comfortable with the actions required. Stop fronting. Don't be a prude..  

This.

laugh.gif

Like unpurified water

laugh.gif

Like unpurified water

Is it just me, or are women more prone than us fellas to pretend like taking a trip to the business district is icky? Who's gassing these broads. It's just flesh... it's not like mine secretes slimy fluid that turn white cotton undies brown after an hour or two
sick.gif
. (The hell is that stuff??) Sure, $@! does that. But only if you don't wipe well. But we all got booties anyway. So that's not an issue of gender, only one of hygiene. Also, who's telling these *$!$%@+ that they taste like strawberries, or candy, or anything even remotely "cutesie" and girly? NO YOU DON'T. $$*+$ tastes like $$*+$, that's all. No, not "strawberry $$*+$". JUST $$*+$. And you smell funny. Not disgusting-funny, but different- funny.  Sex smells like damp muff which smells like mildew. No one's ever lit a candle to mask the ball/johnson odor. EVER. That's not US you smell, it's you, woman. You probably shouldn't be so uppidy about servicing your guy. There's nights he doesn't even want you around because he's tired of smelling your pheromones, fact.... 

laugh.gif

[/vent]

Add yours..
You aint never lied. Was around this very smashable chick and couldn't last more than 2 minutes in her presence. told my boys like don't yall smell that??!!! how can I be the only one. They thought I was trying to play her like she don't bathe and I was like naw she smell mad funny. Like her essence is making me lightheaded. Like her natural smell or the combination of body lotions and oils she's using is just funny smelling and not the haha funny, the this is mad uncomfortable and I can't adapt to this funny. It's not a stench it's just an odor my senses can not process or put up with. My boy went on to smash later that week and I was like how could you keep it up around that? You used a clip to pinch your nose? You got the cold?

I agree with the other stuff. When I know a chick is not up on her hygiene with that whole green glow in the dark g-string but the string part is mostly brown sexy I make sure to either shut it down or play ball for an extra 2 hrs. If she don't give a %#%% Imma be sure to come thru with my man musk to counter hers.

Is it just me, or are women more prone than us fellas to pretend like taking a trip to the business district is icky? Who's gassing these broads. It's just flesh... it's not like mine secretes slimy fluid that turn white cotton undies brown after an hour or two
sick.gif
. (The hell is that stuff??) Sure, $@! does that. But only if you don't wipe well. But we all got booties anyway. So that's not an issue of gender, only one of hygiene. Also, who's telling these *$!$%@+ that they taste like strawberries, or candy, or anything even remotely "cutesie" and girly? NO YOU DON'T. $$*+$ tastes like $$*+$, that's all. No, not "strawberry $$*+$". JUST $$*+$. And you smell funny. Not disgusting-funny, but different- funny.  Sex smells like damp muff which smells like mildew. No one's ever lit a candle to mask the ball/johnson odor. EVER. That's not US you smell, it's you, woman. You probably shouldn't be so uppidy about servicing your guy. There's nights he doesn't even want you around because he's tired of smelling your pheromones, fact.... 

laugh.gif

[/vent]

Add yours..
You aint never lied. Was around this very smashable chick and couldn't last more than 2 minutes in her presence. told my boys like don't yall smell that??!!! how can I be the only one. They thought I was trying to play her like she don't bathe and I was like naw she smell mad funny. Like her essence is making me lightheaded. Like her natural smell or the combination of body lotions and oils she's using is just funny smelling and not the haha funny, the this is mad uncomfortable and I can't adapt to this funny. It's not a stench it's just an odor my senses can not process or put up with. My boy went on to smash later that week and I was like how could you keep it up around that? You used a clip to pinch your nose? You got the cold?

I agree with the other stuff. When I know a chick is not up on her hygiene with that whole green glow in the dark g-string but the string part is mostly brown sexy I make sure to either shut it down or play ball for an extra 2 hrs. If she don't give a %#%% Imma be sure to come thru with my man musk to counter hers.

Rilla I dunno what kinda chicks u be messing with, but if shorty keep herself clean then the box tastes great.

Sounds like u went down there and had a reeaaaal bad experience. Tell ya chick to shave and wash herself properly

Rilla I dunno what kinda chicks u be messing with, but if shorty keep herself clean then the box tastes great.

Sounds like u went down there and had a reeaaaal bad experience. Tell ya chick to shave and wash herself properly

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Sounds like you went downtown and failed at it...

Maybe your girl is just dirty.

grin.gif
Word it sounds like his broad is filthy!  I've never experienced what op is talking about.  Taste, smell, panties have ALWAYS been on point.  There are girls that go above and beyond to make things good down there and then there are the girls you are hooking up with op. 

Back
Top Bottom