the thread about nothing...

To the guy who’s girl is on vacation

It could be nothing

When my girl went on vacation for 2 weeks I actually told her she didn’t have to text me

She barley did and I didn’t sweat it

She could just be having lots of fun

My girls been on vacation for 2 weeks across the country and we havent been talking much. Hit her a text once every few days so im not smothering her or anything so she can have fun, but she been giving me one word answers. Tonight she told me she doesnt want to talk to me at all the rest of the trip. Should i be worried? i feel like she probbaly found some guy over there and shes gone another week

Charge her to the game

Book a solo trip the day she comes back

star wars is trash.
lame how it's acceptable now, back in Beh's day you were a dweeb for messing with it.

ClutteredSparseHerculesbeetle-size_restricted.gif

NT gives some solid relationship advice at times. It just spirals when people give too much detail...then some one ends up finding the significant other on social media posting pics and spamming them on facebook.

But survice level advice is always solid.

Super tired today. Finally got my MRI scheduled for friday. I honestly just need to know whats wrong. I swear its a sports hernia. Been 3 weeks now and its still the same amount of pain.
What exactly is wrong with you?

I never been in a situation where it was ever a thought to get back with an ex or an opportunity to do so ever presented itself.

Actually, there was one time, but I realized she was trash when she dumped me and I found someone 10x better. Better looking anyway. She turned out to be trash too. FDB

Same here. She tried hooking up with me when I knew she was getting her back blown by her BF in HS. :smh:

Man, I'm exhausted today.

It was nice having Monday off. But I need to get better at sleeping at a set time.

Tired too. Got maybe 4 hours of sleep. Cant even take a nap after work. Gotta hit the gym and keep those gains coming :pimp:

speaking of grandmas my grandma just passed. man classic example of how life can be gone just like that. way too sudden out of nowhere

really puts everything in perspective. life is too short to be angry or mad at somebody you love. because you dont want things to be left broken or unsaid and you can never do anything to fix that ever again.

speaking of grandmas my grandma just passed. man classic example of how life can be gone just like that. way too sudden out of nowhere

really puts everything in perspective. life is too short to be angry or mad at somebody you love. because you dont want things to be left broken or unsaid and you can never do anything to fix that ever again.
Sorry for your loss, bro.

If you need to vent, you can message me. My grandma passed away in February and her birthday passed last month. She's been on my mind lately.

Back
Top Bottom