The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

im bad with ref #s but its the last gen, 40mm, i think its the 114060

I told y’all the 2021 explorer was a perfect size lmao. The steel is classic and I would have bought it if offered, took the 124273 and couldn’t be happier.

Yep - very solid, looking to gran anything next?

I gotta chill this upcoming year lol
Appreciate it. Nah. It was a gift from the wife. I’m going to take a step back. I’ll take the over/under that the prices aren’t sustainable and we are going to see a substantial pullback on pre-owned pieces. I’ve been into the watch game for about 10 years. I remember when a 14060 sub was $3600.
I’d like the 37MM Yatch Master on oyster flex but otherwise I’m good.
We’ll see. Lots of great watches out there

I’ll take the over/under that the prices aren’t sustainable and we are going to see a substantial pullback on pre-owned pieces.

Unlikely.

Fed printing too much money.

People getting out of cash and into hard assets.

Supply chain issues.

Inflation is a *****.

mjmonday

5A569F9A-C84A-4841-9C8C-BBF79EB6322B.jpeg

I hit up Tourneau at The Shops at Wailea in Maui on Sunday, 3 Rolex cases with zero watches. Not even they joints people don’t want.

yah, they couldnt give away 31mm or smaller datejust especially the quartz ones but theyve been cleaned up now

i thinkt he first few batches prob got bundled with the grey backdoor sales and then once they became more scarce, then people bought em up and used it as a entry ti get into those damn lists

its a countdown bezel and also has a fixed lug bars

was hoping it was gon be around 40mm but it looks like its about the same size

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom