The titanic vol. lost

1687380468485.png

Someone asked him about safety and he said he’s putting his money where his mouth is by going on these trips

Just didn’t age well at all b

Then my question would be why didn’t they deploy one of multiple ways to float back up (and multiple that work with no power), if loss of communication was due to lack of power?

What made them keep going with power, or not turn back and deploy float measures without power?
Probably did and are stuck

Probably did and are stuck
That’s what I’m thinking.

They prolly lost communication, duke said “don’t trip I got this”

Got them down to the wreck, “hoorayyyy”

In one video he said they let others use the Logitech controller too. :smh:

So either him or someone got them stuck down there.. again im hoping a new submersible can be sent down to knock ‘em loose.

Dawg he has pipes in the inside of this thing from Camping World.

I suggest you watch the CBS video where he was explaining his idea smh

He legit has a Logitech controller to man this thing.. one that has bad reviews on Amazon for Bluetooth issues.
i have been hooked on story since sunday and no video is going to explain why people with all the means in the world are traveling miles under water in a can of soup with no technology. Or why billionaires are putting themselves in this literal cheap thrill position

Can't have dudes like him in the heavy industrial industry :smh:

This dude serious!!!?? Might as well have Zapp Brannigan leading the way.

It’s getting harder and harder to feel bad for these guys but I still do |l

Again, EYE don't feel sorry for him being in this situation because he worked himself into this shoot. The others four individuals should/could have done more due diligience but to the point spizike231 spizike231 was making, Rush could EASILY point to his previous safe missions as evidence that his "**** safety" and break the rules stance was on point. He unfortunately has a solid enough background that he could prop himself up as someone trustworthy and believable.

EDIT:
i have been hooked on story since sunday and no video is going to explain why people with all the means in the world are traveling miles under water in a can of soup with no technology

Because he has successfully done the misison before and told them that it was fine. SRS :lol:

I’ll wager they probably got stuck on something. How extensive were tests done for that very scenario? Or were the measures for it to float back up supposed to take care of that?

The dudes who signed up to be on that sub are absolutely victims.

But, for $250,000 to be apart of the expedition wouldn't you do more research or hire an investigator/expert to make sure everything is on the up-and-up? You couldn't pay me to be in that home depot constructed submarine.

This dude serious!!!?? Might as well have Zapp Brannigan leading the way.

It’s getting harder and harder to feel bad for these guys but I still do |l
I don't.

If you ignore a warning letter signed by 30 industry professionals about the safety concerns surrounding your equipment and do everything in your power to skirt regulations designed to keep the end user safe, you deserve what's coming to you (death or lawsuits).

I don't.

If you ignore a warning letter signed by 30 industry professionals about the safety concerns surrounding your equipment and do everything in your power to skirt regulations designed to keep the end user safe, you deserve what's coming to you (death or lawsuits).

To be clear - are you talking about just Stockton Rush or Stockton Rush and the passengers? I think it’s the former but I would just like to clarify.

The dudes who signed up to be on that sub are absolutely victims.

But, for $250,000 to be apart of the expedition wouldn't you do more research or hire an investigator/expert to make sure everything is on the up-and-up? You couldn't pay me to be in that home depot constructed submarine.

In a perfect world, yes but his previous missions are similar to falsified returns of other folks who invested in a fictitious fund that the leader of a Ponzi scheme would use to legitimize himself. He’s a con man and had everythin set up nicely to run this grift from his background, success in other ventures and the previous trips.

Back
Top Bottom