Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

First thing that came to mind
dbzmovie31.jpg

smokin.gif
Awesome movie.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Yo, they aren't showing this movie in SF WTFUUU?!

Yeah, its weird considering all the indy theaters we have here. Hopefully something nice, like the Castro Theatre, picks it up.

Yeah, its weird considering all the indy theaters we have here. Hopefully something nice, like the Castro Theatre, picks it up.

Honestly, I don't even care about IMAX, I've been waiting to see this for like 2 years now and am gonna on Friday. I'll catch it IMAX when it gets a wider release in July. Yes, wider release is most likely in July, sry folks.

Honestly, I don't even care about IMAX, I've been waiting to see this for like 2 years now and am gonna on Friday. I'll catch it IMAX when it gets a wider release in July. Yes, wider release is most likely in July, sry folks.

yeah the trailer looks good but seems they making it  more than what it is 
we will see though 

yeah the trailer looks good but seems they making it  more than what it is 
we will see though 

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Just heard Brad Pitt and Sean Penn is only in it for about 10 mins. Also heard the movie got bored at the Canned Film Festival and the director was so ashamed he missed out on his own Q&A session afterwards.
The jury still voted it best picture at Cannes.  It seems either hit or miss for people.
The synopsis someone posted sounds like something I would've read from my philosophy textbook.  It seems they were trying to be too ambitious.  Telling the origins of the universe through the eyes of a 1950s Texas family is a weird concept.

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Just heard Brad Pitt and Sean Penn is only in it for about 10 mins. Also heard the movie got bored at the Canned Film Festival and the director was so ashamed he missed out on his own Q&A session afterwards.
The jury still voted it best picture at Cannes.  It seems either hit or miss for people.
The synopsis someone posted sounds like something I would've read from my philosophy textbook.  It seems they were trying to be too ambitious.  Telling the origins of the universe through the eyes of a 1950s Texas family is a weird concept.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Did some research and the Embarcadero Center Cinema will be showing it on June 2nd I think. I checked online to see showings, but the movie isn't up yet. Hmm..

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Did some research and the Embarcadero Center Cinema will be showing it on June 2nd I think. I checked online to see showings, but the movie isn't up yet. Hmm..

Back
Top Bottom