The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

:rofl: backup accounts coming from out of nowhere now

:lol: @ Marcelo still being in the discussion for best LB in the world. Stop it

Last edited:
Courtois is better than Cech at this juncture in their careers.

The only goal he could/should have saved was Marcelo's. Then again, Atleti's back four was tired and hurt allowing the Brazilian LB to waltz by freely and unchallenged.

His attitude regarding his future at Chelsea has been very poor. You can't really talk yourself up as this superb keeper and then get 4 goals hammered on you in the UCL. Whether or not they were his fault is subjective. He should have just kept his mouth shut and let his play talk for him.

Happy for Cristiano and Bale but gutted for Atletico though, one minute away

What just happened in here
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Based Ron ****** his girl

Last edited:
It has to be someone Mexican cause they're the only ones who spell "Barza". I can't think of any douche Mexican posters in this thread though, so maybe he's trying to frame Mexicans/Latinos :lol:

Dude's calling people ghetto in here but speaks like he's writing behind the prison library computer. :lol:

Let it go my man

Whose hiding behind Josef Mangele?
laugh.gif

AJ Platinum?

Jada?

abovelegit's split ghetto personality?

lurker?

laugh.gif
It's just some degenerate little bigot from New York who's gone by "Maybach Margiela," "Bugatti Biebs," etc. in his previous attempts to expose his ignorance to the world. 

Don't quote him.  Don't pay any attention to him.  Just report him if he comes back.  We'll ban him and have a little chat with the folks at Optimum Online in the Bronx concerning this pitiful nut job's persistent abuse of their service. 

:smh: I remember him making reckless statements somewhere in general...I think the car thread.

I never thought I'd see Meth in here.

Always thought we did a decent job of behaving in here with the banter.

Ahh well...

Champions League ‏@ChampionsLeague 2m
Simeone on Costa: "It was my responsibility and obviously I made a mistake." #UCLfinal

Champions League ‏@ChampionsLeague 1m
Simeone: "Our fans should be proud of our excellent season and not waste a second being sad. I give my players 9 1/2 out of 10." #UCLfinal

Champions League ‏@ChampionsLeague 3m
Simeone: "I don't feel sadness, just bitterness that I didn't achieve objectives. In life, one day you have everything, the next, nothing."

Last edited:
It's just some degenerate little bigot from New York who's gone by "Maybach Margiela," "Bugatti Biebs," etc. in his previous attempts to expose his ignorance to the world. 

Don't quote him.  Don't pay any attention to him.  Just report him if he comes back.  We'll ban him and have a little chat with the folks at Optimum Online in the Bronx concerning this pitiful nut job's persistent abuse of their service. 

Thanks. What a lame tho, my god :lol:

:smh: I remember him making reckless statements somewhere in general...I think the car thread.

We do, very good job of it. But I guess day's like this the trolls/stalkers will rise :lol:

mean.gif
I remember him making reckless statements somewhere in general...I think the car thread.

You do, and that's part of the reason why we were able to respond so quickly to this.  You guys did a great job of submitting multiple reports and the issue was very easy to spot and eliminate.  

Though we'd prefer not to see any such disruptions, should one occur in the future I would ask that you avoid quoting or responding to the user as this only tends to create a bigger mess for the staff to clean up.  

We can ban and delete everything a given user has posted with one click.  Doing so will not, however, remove all the posts containing quotes by that user or comments about the user.  If he posts 10 times, nobody responds, and he's reported quickly, we can come in and make the user disappear in short order.  It will be like they were never here.  

That's our goal.  We want to make trolling a complete waste of time.  Don't even dignify their desperate cries for attention. 

Absolutely, Di Maria deserves it.

My bad Meth, sometimes I love hitting back at the trolls. I feel like they'd come to a moment of clarity and say to themselves "why am I doing this?".

Guess it is just hopeless lol.

Any other time I would've went for the under dogs in this situation. But Real Madrid is my squad.... I hate to see altletico lose it like that though....

Damn

One other thing to add about Real's success is that the saying goes, you gotta beat the champ to be the champ. So can't take that away from us since we beat them 5-0 on aggregate.

And also, it wouldn't have been a worthy ending to a CL final if it came down to a keeper's mistake.

Last edited:
I dvr'd the CL final because my son's current club had their opening day of a Memorial Day tournament in Columbia, MD today. We dominated the first game 5-1. My son had a goal from left back today. We then got shellacked 8-nil by a team from Bethesda. This was supposed to be a U10 game but some of the kids looked 13-14 years old. We have a couple of tall 10 year olds that have good builds but these kids made our tall kids look like midgets. Oh well, we got into the semi final for tomorrow however & If we win, the team plays in the championship Monday. Proud of my boy though. He played tough & was heated about the loss.

Happy for Ronnie to win the CL at home but I hate that Real won La Decima. Congrats to Carlo also in getting his 5th CL too. Wow, that's an achievement.

Back
Top Bottom