the Vans thread...

If anyone from SoCal was planning on going to active for the Defcons, I called and they told me that only the Riverside, Santa Monica and Burbank stores will be getting them.

If anyone from SoCal was planning on going to active for the Defcons, I called and they told me that only the Riverside, Santa Monica and Burbank stores will be getting them.
thanks man. i already hit up my bro in NC. hopefully its easier there at that shop than here in LA.

In4mation Half Cabs today. Flawless execution on these

my favorite cabs. sitting in a corner because they're too small smh

im stuck at work and was gone quick at Black sheep NC where my bros at. said they had 12 pairs of each size. hopefully another link comes up since itll be gone at those shops by the time I get off work.

12 pairs in each size or 12 pairs in each style? 12 in each size seems like hella.

20 people at 510 sk8boarding @ 10:30. Left

Damn no love for the Jungles. Copped the black authentics with no hesitation. Debating the white and blue pair as well haha

12 pairs in each size or 12 pairs in each style? 12 in each size seems like hella.

20 people at 510 sk8boarding @ 10:30. Left
he just said 12 in each size but probably for all 3 colors. so it was really 4 each size. called Active Sta monica before they opened at 10am and dude sounded really cool but couldn't hold it for me until I get off work because there was a line. I aint mad as they should prioritized those who made the effort to drive there than just calling like me.

Back
Top Bottom