THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That vid had me weak.

^Interesting. That definitely would have been cool to see what happened in downtown Atlanta, with an episode centered around that soldier. I also am disheartened how AMC slashed the budget on the show which could have altered how the first half of season two should have been if Darabont was in charge.

I know the show will continue to have a large following and continue to bring in revenue for AMC, but I feel with the restrictions AMC is giving this show...I don't think we'll see the same quality of work Darabont had in season one.

This is show that should be on HBO. lol.

^Interesting. That definitely would have been cool to see what happened in downtown Atlanta, with an episode centered around that soldier. I also am disheartened how AMC slashed the budget on the show which could have altered how the first half of season two should have been if Darabont was in charge.

I know the show will continue to have a large following and continue to bring in revenue for AMC, but I feel with the restrictions AMC is giving this show...I don't think we'll see the same quality of work Darabont had in season one.

That sucks. Didn't know AMC were such cheapskates. First place I know that guy from is Smallville playing Doomsday.

That sucks. Didn't know AMC were such cheapskates. First place I know that guy from is Smallville playing Doomsday.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Yeah, I like the idea of have this alternate storyline/backstory and how it ends with a tie-in to Rick, but like they said, it would have been a bold move to make it their S2 premier.  Probably wouldn't have made sense in the grand-scheme of the show.  
Such a shame how Darabont was the core of the show in the sense of the crew/cast wanting to work with him, and how he was let-go.  
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Yeah, I like the idea of have this alternate storyline/backstory and how it ends with a tie-in to Rick, but like they said, it would have been a bold move to make it their S2 premier.  Probably wouldn't have made sense in the grand-scheme of the show.  
Such a shame how Darabont was the core of the show in the sense of the crew/cast wanting to work with him, and how he was let-go.  
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ that video

I cannot WAIT for the new season to start. There is nothing good on TV
30t6p3b.gif
Agreed. During this time off, I've been getting into new shows like Game of Thrones and Arrested Development. 
laugh.gif
 IDK if anyone watches Southland, but I'm happy that show will be back on Tuesday, which should allow me to get my mind off of TWD till the 12th of February. 
I am really hoping the second half of the season two will be a lot better. 

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ that video

I cannot WAIT for the new season to start. There is nothing good on TV
30t6p3b.gif
Agreed. During this time off, I've been getting into new shows like Game of Thrones and Arrested Development. 
laugh.gif
 IDK if anyone watches Southland, but I'm happy that show will be back on Tuesday, which should allow me to get my mind off of TWD till the 12th of February. 
I am really hoping the second half of the season two will be a lot better. 

Agree about darryl. Kinda funny how much I hated dude initially...I think it might've been the underlying racism lol.But yeah, that episode we'll never see sounds like it could've been crayyy-Z. I liked the whole searching for sophie arc because it really plays up to the reality of their situation: They're all desperate to survive, but they know they're probably gonna die pretty soon.

Agree about darryl. Kinda funny how much I hated dude initially...I think it might've been the underlying racism lol.But yeah, that episode we'll never see sounds like it could've been crayyy-Z. I liked the whole searching for sophie arc because it really plays up to the reality of their situation: They're all desperate to survive, but they know they're probably gonna die pretty soon.

Anybody been reading this?
Just over half way through, been a great read so far. If you read the comics you'll love the book and the insights it gives. If you only watch the show you might want to hold off on reading this until another couple seasons have passed.

mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:699826

Anybody been reading this?
Just over half way through, been a great read so far. If you read the comics you'll love the book and the insights it gives. If you only watch the show you might want to hold off on reading this until another couple seasons have passed.

mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:699826

Back
Top Bottom