THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Never notice but rick is frail as hell.. No wonder why he is so trigger happy..

Rick better not throw hands.. he ain't built for that..

I love how everyone hates Lori 
laugh.gif
.  She's dumb as hell.  She's driving on an empty road and still manages to hit the only walker on it.  After hitting him she can't even control the car, hits a tree and flips the car over 
eek.gif
.  The only thing she's good for is laying on her back.
That Rick and Shane fistfight looks like it'll be good.  But Shane might be too brolic and crazy for Rick.  He'll have to fight dirty.

Glen is messing up with Maggie 
tired.gif
.  He needs to snap out of being the dorky Asian guy.  Once he starts missing the poon, he'll go crawling back again like a sucka.

I love how everyone hates Lori 
laugh.gif
.  She's dumb as hell.  She's driving on an empty road and still manages to hit the only walker on it.  After hitting him she can't even control the car, hits a tree and flips the car over 
eek.gif
.  The only thing she's good for is laying on her back.
That Rick and Shane fistfight looks like it'll be good.  But Shane might be too brolic and crazy for Rick.  He'll have to fight dirty.

Glen is messing up with Maggie 
tired.gif
.  He needs to snap out of being the dorky Asian guy.  Once he starts missing the poon, he'll go crawling back again like a sucka.

Originally Posted by Air273

i'm really tried of this farm house already, lets get moving
This.

I only expected the farm house to be a 4 episode arc but now it looks like we will be here for the rest of the season.
Season finale probably has them leaving and shane splitting from the group or getting murked

Originally Posted by Air273

i'm really tried of this farm house already, lets get moving
This.

I only expected the farm house to be a 4 episode arc but now it looks like we will be here for the rest of the season.
Season finale probably has them leaving and shane splitting from the group or getting murked

This was a good episode in my opinion. I liked all the twists and turns it had.

I didn't think that the Rick, Herschel and Glenn were going to make it out of the bar. Those stupid people making noise and clapping off just to find their two dead friends. You know sounds attract walkers, why do it? Just go!

I was very disappointed with Glenn because he "chickened" out. I really didn't think he did anything wrong. He was getting shot at so of course you have to cover. I'm just really disappointed in his conversation with Maggie. Maggie was about to be all over him and he pushed her away! What are you doing fool? Maggie was looking so good in them jeans. He better stop with the shenanigans because he has a pretty girl that loves her and it's the end of the world!

Herschel must be so salty to see Maggie hugging Glenn than him.

Can't wait for next week!

This was a good episode in my opinion. I liked all the twists and turns it had.

I didn't think that the Rick, Herschel and Glenn were going to make it out of the bar. Those stupid people making noise and clapping off just to find their two dead friends. You know sounds attract walkers, why do it? Just go!

I was very disappointed with Glenn because he "chickened" out. I really didn't think he did anything wrong. He was getting shot at so of course you have to cover. I'm just really disappointed in his conversation with Maggie. Maggie was about to be all over him and he pushed her away! What are you doing fool? Maggie was looking so good in them jeans. He better stop with the shenanigans because he has a pretty girl that loves her and it's the end of the world!

Herschel must be so salty to see Maggie hugging Glenn than him.

Can't wait for next week!

When Lori was taking off her clothes I thought she had gotten bitten by a walker...then it turned out that that didn't happen... ::sadface::

When Lori was taking off her clothes I thought she had gotten bitten by a walker...then it turned out that that didn't happen... ::sadface::

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Hell yeah me too

I hate her

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Hell yeah me too

I hate her

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I was just telling my friend about this. I was asking him how the hell Rick is not super toned right now... he still has some fat on him. Then again, how are Dale and T-Dog still fat? It's not like they have a lot to eat.
My friend countered me with Hurley on Lost being fat all those years being on the island 
laugh.gif

I was just telling my friend about this. I was asking him how the hell Rick is not super toned right now... he still has some fat on him. Then again, how are Dale and T-Dog still fat? It's not like they have a lot to eat.
My friend countered me with Hurley on Lost being fat all those years being on the island 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

laugh.gif

Maybe they're all just "big-boned". But seriously, Rick has a soft heart, but he ain't no punk. He shot those two dudes without hesitating or blinking. And something tells me that Shanes relationship with Lori is lowkey eating him alive. No pun intended.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

laugh.gif

Maybe they're all just "big-boned". But seriously, Rick has a soft heart, but he ain't no punk. He shot those two dudes without hesitating or blinking. And something tells me that Shanes relationship with Lori is lowkey eating him alive. No pun intended.

Rick cant just turn into this stone cold killer ya want him to be, he still has a son..

Rick cant just turn into this stone cold killer ya want him to be, he still has a son..

Rick v Shane (Lori whispering in Ricks ear about Shane to sort of feed the hate towards him)
pimp.gif

And am I the only one that thinks Patricia & Daryl hooked up?

Rick v Shane (Lori whispering in Ricks ear about Shane to sort of feed the hate towards him)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ps2child

there has to be something going on.  the thought of my dude Daryl smanging that old hag is
sick.gif
sick.gif

he deserves the little sister or glen's girl.  hes a cert g behind shane.

Originally Posted by ps2child

there has to be something going on.  the thought of my dude Daryl smanging that old hag is
sick.gif
sick.gif

he deserves the little sister or glen's girl.  hes a cert g behind shane.

Back
Top Bottom