THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

hbo got game of thrones
pimp.gif

And empire boardwalk

Originally Posted by MMG

Why does mad men need more bread? All the episodes I've seen have been in the same damn office, don't get me wrong I understand that's there money maker but damn, and they gonna cut breaking bad too? AMC right now has the juice to have 3 of the top shows on TV and they messing around, HBO or show time needs to take the walking dead
30t6p3b.gif
Just google "AMC Mad Men budget" and prepare to
30t6p3b.gif

just finished the eps. it was really unnecessary. this eps is a perfect reason why the show needs to pick up the pace a f'ing leave the farm. I haven't read the comics, but from what people are saying in where, the show could've been sooooooo much better had they taken the time and money to invest in this. personally idk why they'd cut funding for this show, it started off so well. it seems like a no brainer that they would invest in a show that is so successful.

they took everything away that made the show so damn good eps in s1. its less about feeling the fear and despair in the group as they run for their lives trying to survive as they move across the country. they cut funding, anchor the season in 1 location, and fill it with enough drama to make 2 seasons of grey's anatomy. lost is the suspense and terror, that made the show awesome to watch. taking the series creator frank out the picture was their biggest mistake.

the ending of the eps seems forced, like throwing in a splash of the actual premise of the show, when much of the eps was soap. the writers now lose creative flexibility imo and are forced to make ridiculous story lines that digress from the show's premise.

but why? is mad men worth cutting funding from other shows? if people wanted to watch a network with drama, theres like 5 other networks that ONLY show that. people want to see The Walking Dead, but so far there's been a lot of walking, and not enough dead. eps 1 s1 > this whole season.

/thread.

just finished the eps. it was really unnecessary. this eps is a perfect reason why the show needs to pick up the pace a f'ing leave the farm. I haven't read the comics, but from what people are saying in where, the show could've been sooooooo much better had they taken the time and money to invest in this. personally idk why they'd cut funding for this show, it started off so well. it seems like a no brainer that they would invest in a show that is so successful.

they took everything away that made the show so damn good eps in s1. its less about feeling the fear and despair in the group as they run for their lives trying to survive as they move across the country. they cut funding, anchor the season in 1 location, and fill it with enough drama to make 2 seasons of grey's anatomy. lost is the suspense and terror, that made the show awesome to watch. taking the series creator frank out the picture was their biggest mistake.

the ending of the eps seems forced, like throwing in a splash of the actual premise of the show, when much of the eps was soap. the writers now lose creative flexibility imo and are forced to make ridiculous story lines that digress from the show's premise.

but why? is mad men worth cutting funding from other shows? if people wanted to watch a network with drama, theres like 5 other networks that ONLY show that. people want to see The Walking Dead, but so far there's been a lot of walking, and not enough dead. eps 1 s1 > this whole season.

/thread.

2million an episode for mad men?
eek.gif
eek.gif
walking dead looking like its getting 10 grand an episode
30t6p3b.gif

2million an episode for mad men?
eek.gif
eek.gif
walking dead looking like its getting 10 grand an episode
30t6p3b.gif

I just google'd the budget for each episode for Mad Men... woooow... screw that.... SMH
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I just google'd the budget for each episode for Mad Men... woooow... screw that.... SMH
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by three6mafia

how the hell can you have a zombie tv show and only have ONE zombie through out the entire show.
sick.gif

My thoughts exactly, just started trying to get into this show but I've seen a few episodes and fell asleep during all of them. I'll give it another shot.

That's the thing though. It isn't a zombie TV show, it's a show about people living in a zombie infested world and the choices and decisions they make based on these circumstances.

Do y'all really want a show where week after week it's nothing but killing zombies? That would get old pretty fast.

The comics have done a great job of illustrating how oftentimes people are the real danger in this environment, not the zombies, and the show seems to be going in that direction as well.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by three6mafia

how the hell can you have a zombie tv show and only have ONE zombie through out the entire show.
sick.gif

My thoughts exactly, just started trying to get into this show but I've seen a few episodes and fell asleep during all of them. I'll give it another shot.

That's the thing though. It isn't a zombie TV show, it's a show about people living in a zombie infested world and the choices and decisions they make based on these circumstances.

Do y'all really want a show where week after week it's nothing but killing zombies? That would get old pretty fast.

The comics have done a great job of illustrating how oftentimes people are the real danger in this environment, not the zombies, and the show seems to be going in that direction as well.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I guarantee you that dale wasn't thinking about Randall.. when he was suffering and dying..

really wasn't my point. the survival of humanity in the others would of probably put him to rest

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I guarantee you that dale wasn't thinking about Randall.. when he was suffering and dying..

really wasn't my point. the survival of humanity in the others would of probably put him to rest

Why are they being so cheap with this show? It has a lot of potential and they are just gonna save some pennies and be cheap like that? Crazy!

Why are they being so cheap with this show? It has a lot of potential and they are just gonna save some pennies and be cheap like that? Crazy!

I'm telling you...If Dale was alive he'd stare Carl down and say...
"You know I bet that zombie followed you here. I bet you were throwing rocks at it."

So happy he's gone.

I'm telling you...If Dale was alive he'd stare Carl down and say...
"You know I bet that zombie followed you here. I bet you were throwing rocks at it."

So happy he's gone.

Back
Top Bottom