THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by AR Guy

Originally Posted by MMG

It boggles my mind why AMC got so cheap with this series when they saw the buzz it had
30t6p3b.gif

I said this early, AMC cut the budget for The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad so more money could be poured into Mad Men. That's why this entire season has been shot outdoors and why they've stayed at that damn farm this whole season. %%+* AMC and Mad Men 
mad.gif
Don't talk ill of Mad Men 
eyes.gif
.  AMC is loyal to that show because that's their OG show and it always wins the Emmy for Best Drama.  But it is wrong how AMC is doing TWD and BB dirty.  TWD could've been so much better than what we get now.

Originally Posted by MMG

It boggles my mind why AMC got so cheap with this series when they saw the buzz it had
30t6p3b.gif

I said this early, AMC cut the budget for The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad so more money could be poured into Mad Men. That's why this entire season has been shot outdoors and why they've stayed at that damn farm this whole season. %%+* AMC and Mad Men 
mad.gif
eyes.gif
.  AMC is loyal to that show because that's their OG show and it always wins the Emmy for Best Drama.  But it is wrong how AMC is doing TWD and BB dirty.  TWD could've been so much better than what we get now.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by MMG

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif
eyes.gif
Really, what is so good about that show? It looks boring, I tried to watch an episode but it was so blah.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by MMG

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif
eyes.gif
Really, what is so good about that show? It looks boring, I tried to watch an episode but it was so blah.

AMC inked a new contract for 20 million for 2 more seasons of mad men...

christina-hendricks_bf2db375.jpg

^ are these worth 20 million and slashing funds for walking dead?

AMC inked a new contract for 20 million for 2 more seasons of mad men...

christina-hendricks_bf2db375.jpg

^ are these worth 20 million and slashing funds for walking dead?

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

hbo got game of thrones
pimp.gif

And empire boardwalk

This made me laugh. 
It does suck that a lot of AMC's budget had gone to Mad Men and they should have realized that this show needed to have a large budget when they already approved of season two weeks leading up to the Season one premiere. I believe there could be a chance that the storyline could add Morgan and Duane. There's so much that they can tie back to the first episode. Morgan and Duane, the helicopter that Rick saw. We may not like the direction the show is going, but I believe that Kirkman and the writer's are hearing everyone's complaints.

I really don't think Merle will return.

And for the record, the show isn't just about killing zombies. Take some time off and do yourself a favor and read the first comic book trade of The Walking Dead. It clearly isn't focused on zombies.

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

hbo got game of thrones
pimp.gif

And empire boardwalk

This made me laugh. 
It does suck that a lot of AMC's budget had gone to Mad Men and they should have realized that this show needed to have a large budget when they already approved of season two weeks leading up to the Season one premiere. I believe there could be a chance that the storyline could add Morgan and Duane. There's so much that they can tie back to the first episode. Morgan and Duane, the helicopter that Rick saw. We may not like the direction the show is going, but I believe that Kirkman and the writer's are hearing everyone's complaints.

I really don't think Merle will return.

And for the record, the show isn't just about killing zombies. Take some time off and do yourself a favor and read the first comic book trade of The Walking Dead. It clearly isn't focused on zombies.

Oh, cause you don't get Mad Men it makes it a bad show.
laugh.gif

Hopefully the Walking Dead can move from this dreadful S2, end it with a bang and S3 gets it back on track to the epic show it has the potential to be.

laugh.gif

Hopefully the Walking Dead can move from this dreadful S2, end it with a bang and S3 gets it back on track to the epic show it has the potential to be.

If they mess up the Governor arc I'll probably give up on the show and only watch in passing.

If they mess up the Governor arc I'll probably give up on the show and only watch in passing.

i'm going to ask, even if i get flamed

do u guys think the walker set some sort of trap when it gutted the cow?

the cow didn't look like he was being eaten, just had oits intestines all out but it seemed in tact

these walkers are like evolving yo

i'm going to ask, even if i get flamed

do u guys think the walker set some sort of trap when it gutted the cow?

the cow didn't look like he was being eaten, just had oits intestines all out but it seemed in tact

these walkers are like evolving yo

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

nah actually i love mad men, show is pretty deep
pimp.gif

i just hate the fact that these dudes saw the hype season 1 of the walking dead created, had enough sense to add 2 more seasons, then %$#*##! cut the budget ....

like i said before, AMC got enough power to have 3 tops shows right now, and they cutting budgets of breaking bad and walking dead for MM? i get it... but i dont...

Back
Top Bottom