THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

That was a good season finale. After such a slow and painful start, it finally got somewhere.
Been waiting until the finale to post here because I was a bit behind and I didn't want to read the spoilers I thought I saw someone mention.

Am I the only one who is still not a fan of Andrea and just wanted her to die?
Finale left a lot to look forward to:
The prison.
The chick with the sword.
Herschel's magic shotgun.

Hope the show keeps the pace up next season.

laugh.gif
at everyone being a sniper all of a sudden. Dude's hanging out of a moving vehicle's window and still picking zombies off with one-shot-one-kills in the head.

laugh.gif
at everyone being a sniper all of a sudden. Dude's hanging out of a moving vehicle's window and still picking zombies off with one-shot-one-kills in the head.

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

This show is mad overrated. I caught up on all of the episodes within the last week, and to me, it just seems like everything is too predictable. I'm probably just going to get into the comics instead.

Have you been in this thread all season? We hate it half the time too.
laugh.gif

I'm holdin out hope that we get a whole season like the last 3 episodes...better even.
Man if they suffer more budget cuts due to another AMC show... I'm out. 
We're all hoping season 3 will be like the latter part of this season but we're probably just getting our hopes up.  The budget cuts really interfered with storylines and character development this season.  If the same stuff happens then it'll be a long season.  It seems like most people agree that the comics are better so i'm going to start those up.

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

This show is mad overrated. I caught up on all of the episodes within the last week, and to me, it just seems like everything is too predictable. I'm probably just going to get into the comics instead.

laugh.gif

I'm holdin out hope that we get a whole season like the last 3 episodes...better even.
We're all hoping season 3 will be like the latter part of this season but we're probably just getting our hopes up.  The budget cuts really interfered with storylines and character development this season.  If the same stuff happens then it'll be a long season.  It seems like most people agree that the comics are better so i'm going to start those up.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I missed the shOw, please someone tell me Darryl made it...

frown.gif

Darryl indeed made it my good man and he had a good showing tonight as well.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tears will be shed the day Darryl or Glenn get taken out, I could care less for anyone else including Rick.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I missed the shOw, please someone tell me Darryl made it...

frown.gif

Darryl indeed made it my good man and he had a good showing tonight as well.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tears will be shed the day Darryl or Glenn get taken out, I could care less for anyone else including Rick.

Originally Posted by shogun

laugh.gif

I'm not going to compare the comics but they're really good. Dark read tho. I'd advise you to start from the beginning. Don't skip around.

laugh.gif

I'm not going to compare the comics but they're really good. Dark read tho. I'd advise you to start from the beginning. Don't skip around.

I finally read the spoiler after watching the episode. Thing was SPOT ON. Glad I didn't read it beforehand, because the finale was too good.

Jimmy should of drove the RV with Rick and Carl on the top. If I were Rick I would of lied down and instructed Carl to do so and tap the roof like it's a taxi to get going. There were too many zombies to be going down that ladder and walking around the outside to use the door.

I finally read the spoiler after watching the episode. Thing was SPOT ON. Glad I didn't read it beforehand, because the finale was too good.

Jimmy should of drove the RV with Rick and Carl on the top. If I were Rick I would of lied down and instructed Carl to do so and tap the roof like it's a taxi to get going. There were too many zombies to be going down that ladder and walking around the outside to use the door.

I've been trying to find them online with no luck 
laugh.gif
.  I'll see if the digital books are cheaper than buying the hardcovers.  It'll be nice reading them on a tablet.

laugh.gif
.  I'll see if the digital books are cheaper than buying the hardcovers.  It'll be nice reading them on a tablet.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

That's what I thought he'd do. Instead the dude heads toward the door that zombies are trying to tear through. What the hell was that nonsense?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

That's what I thought he'd do. Instead the dude heads toward the door that zombies are trying to tear through. What the hell was that nonsense?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

lol sadly I torrent everything and even saw a 1-94 torrent today (the whole series to date)

laugh.gif

lol sadly I torrent everything and even saw a 1-94 torrent today (the whole series to date)

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I'm sorry but I have to call @#%@@!%$ on this entire show as much as I love it.

You mean to tell me that a horde(s) of zombies overwhelmed and overran the ENTIRE United States Military? What did the zombies hop in air-planes and kamikaze our Destroyers and our Air Craft carriers as well? Our navy alone can level entire countries with a touch of a button. 
laugh.gif

What about our fortified military bases that have weapons that can kill anything from miles out? They can detect ANYTHING approaching the base from hundreds of miles out with satellites.

you've got weaponry that can absolutely mow down ANYTHING approaching our bases.

Furthermore the real CDC has corralled highly infectious air-borne diseases (the bird flu) before widespread casualties.

The plot holes are not acceptable. I JUST CAN'T DEAL WITH THE INCONSISTENCIES *Shoots self in head*.

BTW a lot of these ideas are not mine.....I got em from http://www.walkingdeadfor...come-overrun-2153-2.html but I was already thinking about this stuff.

There are also many good scenarios in the link you posted on how this could have went down.  Maybe you and the op of that thread should stick to non fiction.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I'm sorry but I have to call @#%@@!%$ on this entire show as much as I love it.

You mean to tell me that a horde(s) of zombies overwhelmed and overran the ENTIRE United States Military? What did the zombies hop in air-planes and kamikaze our Destroyers and our Air Craft carriers as well? Our navy alone can level entire countries with a touch of a button. 
laugh.gif

What about our fortified military bases that have weapons that can kill anything from miles out? They can detect ANYTHING approaching the base from hundreds of miles out with satellites.

you've got weaponry that can absolutely mow down ANYTHING approaching our bases.

Furthermore the real CDC has corralled highly infectious air-borne diseases (the bird flu) before widespread casualties.

The plot holes are not acceptable. I JUST CAN'T DEAL WITH THE INCONSISTENCIES *Shoots self in head*.

BTW a lot of these ideas are not mine.....I got em from http://www.walkingdeadfor...come-overrun-2153-2.html but I was already thinking about this stuff.

There are also many good scenarios in the link you posted on how this could have went down.  Maybe you and the op of that thread should stick to non fiction.

....im so glad ive gotten away from watching regular network series. this episode was beyond wack, and i really did want to keep watching it but after tonight? nah man.

....that barn fiasco could have been handled so much better. it was corny. just came off as a weak attempt to inject as much action as possible in the finale.

....the modified shotgun?
....shotgun headshot while leaning out of a moving vehicle?
.....the dude in the RV, that pulls up and just leaves the door wide open for the walkers to get him?
.....and how is it that Herscel lives an hour away from a prison and NEVER mentions it?
....those corny %!@ "in the nick of time" saves from walkers?

wack

WACK!

....im going to see if i can cop the comic today. the show is wack.

....as a watcher, all i ask is to be creative, give the charcters common sense, dont play me for stupid. i find it insulting.

....im so glad ive gotten away from watching regular network series. this episode was beyond wack, and i really did want to keep watching it but after tonight? nah man.

....that barn fiasco could have been handled so much better. it was corny. just came off as a weak attempt to inject as much action as possible in the finale.

.....the dude in the RV, that pulls up and just leaves the door wide open for the walkers to get him?
.....and how is it that Herscel lives an hour away from a prison and NEVER mentions it?

wack

WACK!

....as a watcher, all i ask is to be creative, give the charcters common sense, dont play me for stupid. i find it insulting.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

wack

WACK!

tumblr_l6ouy08TEp1qz9muno1_r1_400.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

wack

WACK!

tumblr_l6ouy08TEp1qz9muno1_r1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom