THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....im so glad ive gotten away from watching regular network series. this episode was beyond wack, and i really did want to keep watching it but after tonight? nah man.

....that barn fiasco could have been handled so much better. it was corny. just came off as a weak attempt to inject as much action as possible in the finale.

....the modified shotgun?
....shotgun headshot while leaning out of a moving vehicle?
.....the dude in the RV, that pulls up and just leaves the door wide open for the walkers to get him?
.....and how is it that Herscel lives an hour away from a prison and NEVER mentions it?
....those corny %!@ "in the nick of time" saves from walkers?

wack

WACK!

....im going to see if i can cop the comic today. the show is wack.

....as a watcher, all i ask is to be creative, give the charcters common sense, dont play me for stupid. i find it insulting.

Is it the fact that it is a live action show that makes you feel  this way?  I ask this because you will find these "wack" moments in the books as well.

....im so glad ive gotten away from watching regular network series. this episode was beyond wack, and i really did want to keep watching it but after tonight? nah man.

....that barn fiasco could have been handled so much better. it was corny. just came off as a weak attempt to inject as much action as possible in the finale.

.....the dude in the RV, that pulls up and just leaves the door wide open for the walkers to get him?
.....and how is it that Herscel lives an hour away from a prison and NEVER mentions it?

wack

WACK!

....as a watcher, all i ask is to be creative, give the charcters common sense, dont play me for stupid. i find it insulting.

Is it the fact that it is a live action show that makes you feel  this way?  I ask this because you will find these "wack" moments in the books as well.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

wack

WACK!

.....live action? no. comic book, cartoon, or live action all i ask is for the writers to not play me stupid. give the charcters some common sense, no corny "just in the nick of time" saves, no magical guns, etc. im not asking for perfection, but at least try. if you're a writer, dont just copy and paste the same old scenes weve seen time and time again, be creative.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

wack

WACK!

.....live action? no. comic book, cartoon, or live action all i ask is for the writers to not play me stupid. give the charcters some common sense, no corny "just in the nick of time" saves, no magical guns, etc. im not asking for perfection, but at least try. if you're a writer, dont just copy and paste the same old scenes weve seen time and time again, be creative.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

does anybody know who will play Michonne?
http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2012/03/danai-gurira-cast-as-michonne.php
Preciate it

what about the Governor?

season might have some real detailed sex scenes if its anything like the comics
laugh.gif

I just got done with the finale... haven't read any of the posts from last night... but damn, gotta wait till fall???

Am REALLY tempted to read the comics though... DAMN. Dunno if I should.

I just got done with the finale... haven't read any of the posts from last night... but damn, gotta wait till fall???

^Read them my man, it won't ruin the show for you( it hasn't for me).

I can't wait to see Michonne and The Governor next season. 

And you just knew that Patricia and Jimmy were going to be causalities. I'm surprised T-Dog and Carol weren't also killed off.

And you just knew that Patricia and Jimmy were going to be causalities. I'm surprised T-Dog and Carol weren't also killed off.

Just bought book 1 of the comics from Amazon. Should be here in a couple days. Cant wait 
pimp.gif

Just bought book 1 of the comics from Amazon. Should be here in a couple days. Cant wait 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackxme

The comics sure did ruin the show for me somewhat. Knowing what big plot is gonna happen next sometimes sucks.
The comics are great dont get me wrong but you might find yourself being less suprised watching the show therefore maybe enjoying it a little less than if you didnt read them beforehand.

Anyway good episode, but lets be real..........the writing this season wasnt that good..........a whole lot of nothin going on for long stretches.
Im really looking forward to next season, which I hope will be better than this one.

Originally Posted by blackxme

The comics sure did ruin the show for me somewhat. Knowing what big plot is gonna happen next sometimes sucks.
The comics are great dont get me wrong but you might find yourself being less suprised watching the show therefore maybe enjoying it a little less than if you didnt read them beforehand.

Anyway good episode, but lets be real..........the writing this season wasnt that good..........a whole lot of nothin going on for long stretches.
Im really looking forward to next season, which I hope will be better than this one.

Are the comics available electronically for kindle or ipad?? I know they are black & white so it might not be that bad reading on a screen. Thanks.

Are the comics available electronically for kindle or ipad?? I know they are black & white so it might not be that bad reading on a screen. Thanks.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Do it. The show is pretty different than the comic anyway. The comic gets pretty damn gruesome.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Do it. The show is pretty different than the comic anyway. The comic gets pretty damn gruesome.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

that they showed it i guess
laugh.gif

I've accepted that Daryl= Tyrese.  It's too late to introduce him, but yeah, Michonne 
smokin.gif
THIS! you just opened my eyes
eek.gif

Daryl n Carol have had this thing goin on lately and now with Michonne coming in its all being brought together that Daryl = Tyrese
How is it too late to introduce Tyrese?

What does Daryl being close with Carol and Michonne being introduced have to do with Tyrese?

roll.gif
@ Daryl = Tyrese. I won't even spoil it and explain why that can't be the case.
Originally Posted by Nako XL

Tyrese (if he ever shows, but prob not since his character is pretty much Daryl):
Again how is Daryl basically Tyrese? Do yall remember who Tyrese was? Only thing they got in common is they both badass.

Don't read if you haven't read the comic
Spoiler [+]
Tyrese showed up with his daughter and her boyfriend. He was a badass from the jump. He was hooking up with Michonne. Granted he was with Carol before that but Carol wasn't some ugly old hag like in the show. He was killing walkers with any weapon he could get his hands on, usually a hammer and yet never used a bow and arrow-gun. He had bad aim actually. Never rode a motorcycle from what I remember. Didn't have some racist brother that he felt inferior to. Was not a loner. Wasn't skinning animals and collecting zombie ears. After his daughter died due to that whole suicide pact thing he just became more badass and worked some of that out when Rick left him locked in a part of the prison with a bunch of walkers and he killed all of them.

I'm so lost on how yall think Daryl = Tyrese. I'm going to need an explanation.

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Tyreese

Don't get me wrong though. I could see Merl or the Governor cutting off Daryl's head next season.

Back
Top Bottom