THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Spoiler [+]
It's assumed everyone is already infected and you turn once you die no matter what unless your brain messed up in your death.

They don't talk about any virus in the comics. People just figure it out when they see it happen to ppl who die other ways. So technically, can't really say the virus is evolving. This may be what it's always was. The word virus isn't even mentioned in the comics.

As for infection, dudes started hacking off body parts to save themselves. Dale had got bitten on the leg and they cut it off so he could survive.

Spoiler [+]
It's assumed everyone is already infected and you turn once you die no matter what unless your brain messed up in your death.

They don't talk about any virus in the comics. People just figure it out when they see it happen to ppl who die other ways. So technically, can't really say the virus is evolving. This may be what it's always was. The word virus isn't even mentioned in the comics.

As for infection, dudes started hacking off body parts to save themselves. Dale had got bitten on the leg and they cut it off so he could survive.

Carl is reaching Dale status. He needs to be next. He's annoying as shh. My dude Shane died 2x in a 5 min span smhGlen froze up again. Dude almost got Darryl smh

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

but shane was turning in the barn cause he was growling and slapping himself like he was fighting something off

i think that was just him losing his mind a bit. doubt it was walker-related

Carl is reaching Dale status. He needs to be next. He's annoying as shh. My dude Shane died 2x in a 5 min span smhGlen froze up again. Dude almost got Darryl smh

but shane was turning in the barn cause he was growling and slapping himself like he was fighting something off

i think that was just him losing his mind a bit. doubt it was walker-related

Well not the same way it went down in the comics but still got the point across for Carl's story arc.

Really glad they kept the point that everyone is +%+@%+ and turns after they die unless there's a head injury.

If anyone wants to see how it went down in the comic click the spoiler

Spoiler [+]
p3jx2.jpg

207np7p.jpg

2vanixf.jpg

2alxxd.jpg

ekowti.jpg

Well not the same way it went down in the comics but still got the point across for Carl's story arc.

Really glad they kept the point that everyone is +%+@%+ and turns after they die unless there's a head injury.

If anyone wants to see how it went down in the comic click the spoiler

Spoiler [+]
p3jx2.jpg

207np7p.jpg

2vanixf.jpg

2alxxd.jpg

ekowti.jpg

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Obviously, everyone is infected and comes back after death unless they die from a brain injury..

With that being said, it would be SICK if the unborn baby died in the womb and ate Lori from the inside out....Just picturing it put a smile on my face...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lettuce pray for this
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Obviously, everyone is infected and comes back after death unless they die from a brain injury..

With that being said, it would be SICK if the unborn baby died in the womb and ate Lori from the inside out....Just picturing it put a smile on my face...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lettuce pray for this
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Nah that was just Shane embracing his psycho side.

Originally Posted by toine2983

dude was just going nuts....

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

What a shock. Now the question arises...when did Rick got bit ? Was it when him and the prisoner was walking around in the forest they both were bitten ?

What makes you think Shane was bitten?
nerd.gif

And that theory someone said about what the Doctor told Rick seems more plausible after this episode.
He turned into a walker and Rick's kid shot him in the head
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

What a shock. Now the question arises...when did Rick got bit ? Was it when him and the prisoner was walking around in the forest they both were bitten ?

What makes you think Shane was bitten?
nerd.gif

And that theory someone said about what the Doctor told Rick seems more plausible after this episode.
He turned into a walker and Rick's kid shot him in the head
pimp.gif

dude was just going nuts....

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

OH MY GAWDD!!!!!

$#+ JUST GOT EXTRA REAL!

I did not see that coming. Even tho Shane was a scum bag he was the best character. They start filming season 3 next month here in Atlanta,  gota get an part as an extra lol

Was Carl aiming at Shane the entire time???

Back
Top Bottom